Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? (2812 Views)

Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character / Ese Eriata's Outfit To Olajumoke's TV Series Launch Got People Talking / [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
I know quite a number of we Nigerian have seen or watched one or more tv series(seasonal films) as we call it in naija. Whether it's the American tv series or korean ones

Hmmmm,My own list of best tv series of all time would be; in no ascending or descending order.

Breaking Bad
Fargo
The Americans
Mad Men
House Of Cards
Game of thrones
Prison Break
Spartacus
And many more i can't even remember grin

Lets hear yours Nairalanders...
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
*DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN

*HEARTSTRINGS

*CITY HUNTER

*BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS

*IRIS

*YONG PAL

*GAME OF THRONES
winkwink

1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Emmatdayo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
. mine in decending order

8. teen wolf
7. walking dead
6. one tree hill
5. prison break
4. 24hours
3. legend of the seeker
2. merlin
1. game of thrones
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by youngaz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aaahhh MERLIN will b my best anyday anytimecheesycheesy bt i also lyk.......
24 Hours
Atlantis
Fringe
Hawaii Five-0
Walking Dead
and so on...gringrin
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
24 Hours.

Chuck.

Game of thrones.

The Originals.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by iykekelvins(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Teen Wolf
The Flash
The 100
Walking Dead etc etc
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Officialkenshin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oh God, mehn I gotta give it to supernatural and heroes Nothing sweeter then em
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by GogetterMD(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
The big bang theory
Friends
Two and a half men
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by ba7man(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
(1) Game of thrones.

(2) Hannibal

(3) Rome.
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
The vampire diaries
Game of thrones
The originals
Gotham city
Dare Devil
Empire
Power
arrow
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by David25(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
24 Hours.

Chuck.

Game of thrones.

The Originals.

Those are basically my favorite TV series in that order. Did you read my secrete journal or something?

lol
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
David25:

Those are basically my favorite TV series in that order. Did you read my secrete journal or something?

lol
Lol. Maybe tongue

They're really great series.
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Ndazinum(f): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
SMALLVILLE
YOUNG JUSTICE
CITY HUNTER
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by charijee(f): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Game Of Thrones
The Supernatural
Flash
Merlin
Hawaii Five O
Prison Break
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
charijee:
Game Of Thrones
The Supernatural
Flash
Merlin
Hawaii Five O
Prison Break

3:42am undecided
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by adegoody(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2016
1. Smallville 2. Merlin 3. The Vampire Diaries 4. Chuck 5. The Originals 6. Arrow
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by charijee(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

3:42am undecided
I couldn't sleep embarassed
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2016
charijee:
I couldn't sleep embarassed

..and you didn't holla
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by charijee(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

..and you didn't holla
embarassed
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
charijee:
embarassed

Ndo nne grin
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by SurefireFashion: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Allergic to it
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Greys Anatomy
Boys Before Flower
Originals
Faith
How I met your mother
suits
one tree hill
Ehm...... I can't remember the rest.
Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by SOMICMACPHERSON: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Do you get me well?...

Here come the best deals, on this web post, is the best TV Shows and TV Series latest update for both end of 2017 and the present 2018 Entertainment Update, providing you with the show direct download links which are free for your Entertainment and pleasure...

http://www.earthprex.com/tv-show-top-tv-series-2018-best/

Re: What Is Your Best TV Series Of All Time? by mammanbawa: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Blacklist
Originals
Kyle xy
Game of thrones you can't help but love the soundtrack, storyline and amazing characters.

(1) (Reply)

See The Amount Of Likes A Picture Without Humans Got On Facebook...wow! / Shortest People That Ever Lived (men & Women) / "Illiterate, I Never Said Wanking Or Masturbation, Its Dice Rolling - Naira Marl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.