Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture (1236 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Free Ex-mobil Staff After 31 Days, Chop Off His Finger, Collects N5m / Armed Robbers Chop Off The Hand Of A Man In Yobe Who Didn't Give Them Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by Spain007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello ma pple...this incident happened on monday,i ve been calling my manager but to no avail.
Later through someone i was able to talk to him,so he narrated the ordeal of his life and that of his family.
At abt 2am his generator went off and after a while he decide to go see what the problem was,
As soon as he opened d door 4 guys rushed in shouting where is the money, since there was no money in the house they took his 3 phones,laptop and his Atm cards and left him this big SCAR with a matchet
I thank God his alive...Nigeria is tough now,robbers are using different form to operate so pls lets be extra vigilant.

Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by blithe2nice(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thank God his alive.....

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by Perfecttouch(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thank God for his life.
But who uses needle and thread to sow head?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by Spain007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Thank God for his life.
But who uses needle and thread to sow head?
it was stitched in a hospital bro...though it looks rough.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by Tunami(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jiaa, thank God for his life.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by Cadamlk: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
I remember there was one thread that told us about this tactics employed by armed robbers. If your generator goes off in the night ignore it. If your tap is running don't bother to go check it. It is a trick by the robbers to lure you out to the open where they can attack.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by SurefireFashion: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Change ur name to: Oriyomi

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture by snaketail22(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks to God for his life o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787.5million / 32-Year-Old Nigerian Man, Married To Russian Woman, 52, Dies Of Heart Attack / Thief Who Got Trapped While Stealing Fuel Finally Regains Freedom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.