Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” (845 Views)

Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Nuclear War Could Break Out At Any Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” by mickeymimi: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45055.htm

Putin LOSES IT, Warns Journalists of War
'I Don't Know How to Get Through to You People'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXr_ZnpFXGE

'How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction?'

Vladimir Putin has finally taken the kid gloves off.

July 07, 2016 "Information Clearing House" - "RI"- The Russian president was meeting with foreign journalists at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, when he left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.

Putin railed against the journalists for their "tall tales" in blindly repeating lies and misinformation provided to them by the United States on its anti-ballistic missile systems being constructed in Eastern Europe. He pointed out that since the Iran nuclear deal, the claim the system is to protect against Iranian missiles has been exposed as a lie.

The journalists were informed that within a few years, Russia predicted the US would be able to extend the range of the system to 1000 km. At that point, Russia's nuclear potential, and thus the nuclear balance between the US and Russia, would be placed in jeopardy.

Putin completely lost patience with the journalists, berating them for lazily helping to accelerate a nuclear confrontation by repeating US propaganda. He virtually pleaded with the western media, for the sake of the world, to change their line:

Does anyone in the reeking garbage heap that is mainstream western media have a conscience? Do they even have enough intellect to get what Putin is saying - that they are helping to push the planet towards World War III?

I just hope the world can wake up to this and pray. Sad the western media has been hiding the truth from people. It just seems Russia has something that made them not afraid of USA anymore. Even USA cant figure out what it is.
Re: Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” by LordZero(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
I've always seen Russia and USA as equals when it comes to military capabilites..

i pray it ain't gonna happen but if the war should break out, it's the underdeveloped and developing countries that will likely suffer the most. ..
Re: Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” by wins18(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
God save ur people, I hope this is not the much talked armaggedon
Re: Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
There will not be a war except for the Islamic versus western civilization war.

1 Like

Re: Putin LOSES IT, “we Are Heading Towards Nuclear War Ww3” by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Don't worry people, WW3 would never happen, The world we live in currently was shaped by WW2 and all international bodies/countries signed a pact in that regard.

Trust me, WW3 won't break out, what do you think the UN, International court etc are for?

I love Puttin but the farther he can go is cold after launching missiles. US got the world covered, it's like the United Empire of Earth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Is Not Doom And Gloom In Africa, Just A Misrepresentation Of Facts By Media / Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! / 10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.