Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? (709 Views)

If You Need CTQ Textbook For Certified Quality Technician Exam..under ASQ / ThisDay Workers Prepare For Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? by strongtech2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please guys want to go into cyber security and want to start with ethical hacking. Is there any possibility I can pass the exam through self study? Thanks
Re: Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? by Davbams(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
strongtech2:
Please guys want to go into cyber security and want to start with ethical hacking. Is there any possibility I can pass the exam through self study? Thanks

Impossible is nothing.
Just make sure you always check online forums for answers to questions you don't understand.
You CAN do it.
Re: Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? by strongtech2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Davbams:

Impossible is nothing.
Just make sure you always check online forums for answers to questions you don't understand.
You CAN do it.

Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement
Re: Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? by strongtech2(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
strongtech2:

Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement
Re: Can I Do A Self Study To Prepare For Certified Ethical Hacking Exam? by fullz: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sure you can but you'll need plenty of extra research.
Where are you based?
We could study together.

(1) (Reply)

Info About Mass Medical Mission / What Is Success To You? / Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.