Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is This The Best Phone One Can Get For 50K - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The Best Phone One Can Get For 50K (902 Views)

#32,000 - 35,000 Good Phone One Can Buy. / What Is The Cheapest Phone One Can Get? (july 2017) / Best Phone With A Budget Of 60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Phone One Can Get For 50K by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
These days, you don't need to break the bank before you can get a good device that will give you almost the same satisfaction as premium devices like IPhone 6s and Samsung s7. Thanks to Chinese brands who are making budget phones with great features.

The device in view today is the Ulefone Power. This phone is 5.5inches with a 1080p full HD display (2.5D Gorilla Glass 3). The phone comes in 3 colour variant; Dark blue, wooden and silver white.

Ulefone Power is a really Powerful phone as it comes with a 6050mah. Worried about how long it will take to charge? With the help of Quick charge feature, this phone charges to the brim in about 2hours. The charging port is a USB type C and its charger dishes out 5V, 7V or 9V at 2A or 12V charging at 1.5A.

The phone has a dual sim (4G LTE supported), IR blaster (For controlling TV, ac etc.), 13mp rear camera (Sony sensor, with dual-led flash and electronic image stabilization) and a 5mp front shooter.

It runs on Android 5.1, which is upgradable to marshmallow. Powered by an octa core MTK6753 at 1.3ghz speed.

Ulefone power has 3gb ram, and 16gb ROM which you can expand with a memory card (up to 64gb). It uses a Mali T720 GPU.

To crown it, this phone has a multifunctional fingerprint scanner for additional security. Currently the phone cost between $145-$180 depending on the store of purchase.
At the rate of 282 naira/Dollar, this phone costs #50,805.

For those that might be interested, do more research about the phone on YouTube. It is available on aliexpress.

Re: Is This The Best Phone One Can Get For 50K by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Note: This is not a sponsored post, I only came across this device and I decided to share. I have no affiliation with Ulefone. Thanks

Mr lalasticlala
Re: Is This The Best Phone One Can Get For 50K by Boring: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
lepagawu:
Note: This is not a sponsored post, I only came across this device and I decided to share. I have no affiliation with Ulefone. Thanks

Mr lalasticlala

U no want make oga seun get money ba.... ban coming for you

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Music And Videos On Iphone / which Of These Phone did u use,how Much Did It Cost? / Boom J8 Users..pls I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.