Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Wake Up Fellow Muslims; Time To Ask! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up Fellow Muslims; Time To Ask! (383 Views)

Woman Led 30 People To Beat Up Fellow Church Member As Form Of Deliverance!!! / David Wood Explains Why Muslims Kill Fellow Muslims (VIDEO) / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Fellow Muslims; Time To Ask! by Jiamed: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please can a sincere Muslim brother in the house help me to answer these questions without bias?

* What is the Islamic stand on terrorist attacks, such as those that took place in Madrid on March 11, 2004, NY on September 11, 2001, and repeated "suicide bombings" in Israel?

*Does the ways of our Prophet (pbuh) in the Quran, encourages the terrorists?

* why don't the Christians carry out suicide bombings or terrorism?

* Where do Muslim extremists get their textual justifications?

* why was Jihad in the qu'ran?

* Who can declare "Jihad"? Can IS declare "Jihad"?

* Why does Islam teach hatred for non-Muslims?

* Why does the Quran order the subjugation of all non-Muslims?

* Why are fellow Muslims scared of anyone who is from the Middle East?

*Allah bears me witness, If I don't get good answers, I will consider the worse thing on my religious faith, because I can't remain speechless when my Christian friends put forward strong argument with me concerning Nigeria situation anymore.
Re: Wake Up Fellow Muslims; Time To Ask! by Zex0020(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Ooopz,religion Is A Sensitive Matter.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Brethem / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 16/07/2016) / The Re-appointment Of Disappointment Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.