Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard (801 Views)

Stop Talking Nonsense – 2baba Tells Blackface & Idris / PROTEST- Tuface 2BABA Tells Everyone To Meet Him Up Online By 3pm For An Im. / Follow My Example – 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Subsidy101(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as Tubaba or Tuface, has called on youths to look beyond his weaknesses and follow his example. Tubaba made the call during an interview with CNBC Africa and monitored by Vanguard. According to him, a lot of people have confessed they have achieved success by emulating him.

“I have heard people say that I have mentored them, I would like to say that I am just doing my own thing and I am trying to grow and if you see the positive ways that I am following, follow it. “I’m human, many things take place in people’s lives so I want them to follow my good example.” He said. Tubaba also explained why it is sometimes cheaper to shoot music videos outside the country. “We have quality video directors, producers in Nigeria but in terms of logistics, power and cost, it is better to shoot outside the country. You get everything in one place but apart from that reason, I think we shoot quality videos in Nigeria.” He said. The African Queen crooner added that he is impressed and at the same time “scared” about the quality of musical message coming out of the Nigerian music industry. The 40-year old entrepreneur shared his fears about the direction of Nigerian music as follows: “I am impressed and scared at the same time. I am impressed at the quality of the sound, they are so many guys coming out that are serious and are taking the music business serious. “We have so many professionals springing up but what I am scared of is the message and the direction because lately, most of the message and the direction is creating this fantasy world where everybody thinks they can hammer without working or following the due process. “There is no harm in doing entertaining music because entertainment is versatile. I am not trying to bring down somebody but what I am trying to say is that there should be a conscious effort not to make everything about partying or money without any moral guidance. “What I am scared about is that this message is sinking into our youths these days and they think it is all about flexing and that is not what life is all about.” The Jos-born entertainer said he changed his stage name from Tuface to Tubaba because he has evolved into a grown man. “It’s growth, I have evolved from that small boy to this man that is sitting here right now so it’s just growth.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/follow-my-example-tuface-tells-nigerian-youths/
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Asokoro2(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Okay. But not all your examples sir.
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Lilprincey(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2016
If 2baba was a wrestler he would have been inducted into the 'Hall of Fame'..
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Tolexander: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Asokoro2:
Okay. But not all your examples sir.
yes o!

Like not believing in condom and having babies of just a single paternal entity but heterogeneous maternal entities.
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by jaymejate: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Yeah, i will but not that "father of nation" part
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by gbemi514: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Had it been 2baba na twitter I for follow even retweet him examples to my kids.....
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Luizkid(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2016
this guy is a Survivor
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Scream(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Made sense about his fears...
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by Sugarcious(m): 3:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Follow which example?
This guy no try o.
I wonder other kittys he has pounded before settling down.
Re: Follow My Example, 2baba Tells Nigerian Youths - Vanguard by ReachHard: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
:-D

(1) (Reply)

List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church / Beautiful Photos Of Tiwa Savage At The One Africa Music Fest / Christina Milan Shows Off Her Cleavag3 And Thighs In Sheer Net Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.