Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me (799 Views)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me by yemlaw: 3:47am On Dec 02, 2006
i am in love with a lady that in her church it is forbidden to marry somebody outside their faith ( not attending their church) this lady loves me and confess this, can somebody advise us on how to go about it.
Re: I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me by Busta(f): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2006
compromise, sacrifice

start attending her church
Re: I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me by whitelexi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2006
If u believe in God, He will provide an exact replica who attends your own church. I personally think its just juvenile and myopic how people attend churches and allow it to rule their lives. Poverty has caused a lot of transgressions in nigeria and anyone who can perform one magic or the other is being worshipped like they were God's Father!

A girl refuses to marry u unless u attend their church, makes me think if she was an idol worshipper, u'd probably join in to prove your love,
Re: I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me by rezzy: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2006
Leave her alone,by the time she is 40 and stil unmarried ,you know what?she wil get married to her pastor
Re: I Don't Attend Her Church So She Won't Marry Me by niyooo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2006
If she loves you, she'll rather follow you to your church, abeg forget all that s**t, God does not live in churches, He lives in our hearts. If she cant see it that way with you, I'll advice you to let her be (though it might be difficult) but i don't think you want to go out with someone who has her Pastor telling her when to s**t and when to eat. na wah for all these babes sef!!!

(1) (Reply)

Loking For Olove / Young, Handsome, Cool And Funny Guy Available And Looking For Sms Pals: Txt 08052856881 Or Email L / Any Awka Babes in this house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.