Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Naija Babes At It Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Babes At It Again (1141 Views)

In Fact I Don't Tire For Naija Babes / Some Naija Babes And Lies. / Naija Babes And Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes At It Again by DOCTRE(m): 4:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Naija Babes At It Again
Being a ‘big girl’ Naija also comes with a price to pay. You need the right sense of fashion, a good spoken English, exposure and expensive accessories.
A major problem tends to arise whenever a so called ‘big girl’ fails to meet up with all these requirements. But trust me ‘our babes no dey carry last’, as they always strive to do all they can to keep the pretence of having attained this huge status. It turn out to be a display of big time sit-com, seeing them speak and display as they are forming, gets so silly and hilarious.
Listen to the conversation between me and one Naija babe while I was cruising home from a show in my SUV.
Me : Hello pretty lass can I give you a lift?
Sussy: Well I don’t mind, if only you’re going my way because the seun here is so scotching this afternoon
Me : ‘O boy I don jam luck ooo’. Ok hop in I’m definitely going your way.
Sussy : Thanks you
Me : You’re welcome, so can I meet you I mean get to know you?
Sussy : Well I’m Sussy and you?
Me :I’m Sun but my pals call me doctorey.
Sussy : I grew up in states but my parents relocated to London recently because of the weather in states’
Me: Really!
Sussy: Yes, as a matter of fact they are currently planning to settle in another country and we concluded that UK will be better since they are opportunities to invest there.
Me: Wow! So what does your parents do for a living.
Sussy: They eat good food so they are living fine.
Me: I mean their job.
Sussy: Ah okay………….my mum works in the world’s bank and my dad is US ‘ambasendoor’ to Nigeria
Me: Ambassador of united state?
Sussy: Yes in…fact…..
(cuts in quickly
Me : But you said they relocated I guess?
Sussy: Ehn… by ‘they’ I mean my mom. You know we have a lot of respect here in Nigeria (smiles)
Me: Hmm I see. So what are you up to now?
Sussy: I wasn’t going up oo I was only waiting for my driver then but I’m sure the car broke down that was why you met me there the other time.
Me: I see, so are you a car mechanic I mean how were you able to predict that?
Sussy: No ooo just yesterday the car alerted us you know it is the latest koenigsegg CCXR trevita
Me; wow! That’s incredible. So what are you doing in Nigeria presently ?
Sussy: Well I’m here for two reasons first ‘to schooling’ because my parents want me to learn our culture second to help the poor I heard that people are really suffering here.
Me: Yes we are can’t you see?
Sussy: Eya I me ouch, I am working with my P.A so as to get the data of the poor people’
Me: Do you mind we stop by here to order for shawarma
Sussy : It is okay, it just that their Shawarma in this country does not usually have good flavor. I prefer the ones with strawberry flavor but it is that of vanilla that is common here.
Me: Please get out of my car!
Sussy: Ah! What did I done?
Me: Get out! ‘yeye fowl’
Watch out for more episodes…….
Re: Naija Babes At It Again by Jayphizzy(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2016
LoL

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes At It Again by DOCTRE(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Hunger In The Land Forced Us To Eat Like This / Please Answer This Guy Before He....lel / Hilarious picture of A Vegetarian (from Kenya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.