Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Have 2 Cars After Being Banned From Riding Okada In Lagos. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have 2 Cars After Being Banned From Riding Okada In Lagos. (1651 Views)

If You Have 2 Hours A Day Then You Can Make Extra Income Online Here Is How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2 Cars After Being Banned From Riding Okada In Lagos. by rentalbizwealth(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
I have 2 cars after being banned from riding Okada in Lagos.

I left home late on Monday morning 4/7/2016 I left around 10am, normally I listen to Moyo Oyatogun of Star FM radio from 7:30 - 9:30 am while driving to office every morning but because it's 10 am already so I tuned to Inspiration FM where Rufai Oseni and Chioma BB were discussing the ban on street trading in Lagos State.

Several people called in to air their opinions while some support the ban and the penalty and others kick against saying it's another way to punish the poor. I was enjoying the discussion until when one young man called in supporting the ban as well but not only that he said " I was riding Okada before Lagos State ban Okada as at that time I thought it's over for me but during that period I discovered a company now I have 2 solid cars of my own". He encourages those affected and others that lose their jobs to be open to business opportunities and not think they can't make it in Lagos.

I was challenged and motivated by that few words, I talk to myself if a former Okada rider can have 2 cars in Lagos then I deserve to have 4 cars and even YOU. From his explanation, I knew he was into car rental and hire services.

Rental business is very profitable and is the only business that can thrive in any economic situations, come to think of it everybody hires or rent one item or property at one time or the other.
Do you know your house, shop, office, warehouse, event center, parking space etc falls under property rental?

Join me @ 2B, OYETOLA STREET, OFF AJANAKU ROAD, OFF SALVATION, OPEBI, IKEJA.
TIME: 9AM PROMPT
Date: 23/7/2016

Where I will reveal to you How to join the rental business industry with little or no capital. I will also help you to choose a rental business sector that aligns with your passion, career and experience.

Registration fee: 20, 000 ( PAY 15, 000 IF YOU REGISTER BEFORE 13/7/2016)
Limited seats available!!!

Click below for more details

Re: I Have 2 Cars After Being Banned From Riding Okada In Lagos. by achinaboy(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2016
i wonder how a tooth pick street seller could pay 20,000 to join rental crap
Re: I Have 2 Cars After Being Banned From Riding Okada In Lagos. by rentalbizwealth(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
The truth of the matter is that any seminar is not meant for everybody also tooth pick seller that is comfortable with selling tooth pick should continue selling tooth pick and a tooth pick seller that is ambitious and is looking for business opportunity to better his life will find the money and attend the seminar.

If you have attended school, you will find out that just few people have the money to go to school and other struggle to pay school fee. Most times, people who struggle to go school make it better in life.

Information is not cheap, most especially the one that will change your life.
Re: I Have 2 Cars After Being Banned From Riding Okada In Lagos. by rentalbizwealth(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's a pity this happened to my close friend!

I have a very close friend who is very dear to me, we graduted from the same school at the same year, we got job the same year, in fact we got married the same year but we didn't marry the same wife.

While we were in school my friend and I have dream of starting our own business after working for a while but because of fear of unknown and huge salary my friend receive every month he refused to resign from his job.

I persuaded him to see reason why we need to start a business now because we don't have much responsibilities and we have better chance to succeed togetter because 2 good heads they say is better than 1.

My friend work in one of the multinational company in Nigeria and refused to resign to start business so I decided to go solo like Tuface.

As at today I have over 10 Multinationals companies who uses our services from time to time for their event e.g Google Nigeria, P&G, Thomsom Reuters, Lafarge HOLCIM, Citi bank e.t.c also I have 5 staffers and I have my office at the popular Toyin street in Ikeja, Lagos.

It's a pity my friend lost his multinational job last month and want me to borrow him money.

Question! Should I borrow him or not?

Ok, what about you, let leave my friend alone and talk about YOU!

If you loose your Job Today?

Do you have a plan B?
Do you earn enough saving to support your family?
Do want a part time business?
Do want to start a business?
Do want to render services to multinational companies like I do?
And even render services to Lagos State Government!

I invite you to attend the seminar coming up on this Saturday 23/7/ 16 @ Smart Executive, 2B, oyetola street. off Ajanaku street, Opebi, Ikeja
Time: 9am Prompt

Where I will download my over 5 years hidden secrets, wealth and experiences in this wealthy but unknown industry......

I will reveal to you how to start `a rental business with little or without money just I like I started.
How to start from scratch and make 6 to 7 figure income in few months.
How to use middle men strategy to your advantage - this strategy alone can fetch you 100k monthly.
I will reveal to you the most lucrative sector in rental business.
How to make money from some items you have at home doing nothing.
And many more.....

How to attend!
Registration fee is 10k
5 Seats available.

Don't be like my friend whom I beg to start a business few years ago but today is begging me to borrow him money - Start a rental business today and become your own boss.

Don't allow anything to deny you of attending the eyes opening and life transforming seminar.

For more enquiry pls call 081 87 321 345

Click below for more details

(1) (Reply)

Now Open! Hero Depot At Okpanam Road / Free Forex Info You Need,(100-250 Pips A Day) / Huggies Little Movers In Bulk At Whole Sale (08055373061)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.