Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help Needed Urgently! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Needed Urgently! (411 Views)

How To Become A Pilot,help Needed / FOREIGN JOBS / Please Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently! by Opetech(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
In life, we all need someone to help us at one point or the other.

I'm a graduate of Biochemistry with a Second Class Upper Dvision from a Federal University. However, all that is of little importance. What matters is what I can do.

What I can do
Without mincing words, I am a very good writer who can craft compelling articles and content. I have over one year post graduation experience with an online media house.

I also have a fairly good knowledge of graphic design and website design with WordPress.

My need
I'm in search of an online opportunity, preferably, companies or individuals in need of article, engaging content and news articles that will enable me work from where I'm based.

However, it is not limited to this.

The reason is that I'm currently enrolled in a programme that afford me ample time to work effectively online.

I believed that armed with my laptop, smartphone and internet connection, I can work from anywhere in the world.

Why I took to this platform
Nairaland has over the years, proven to be a platform not just for employers and job seekers but for rendering help.

As a matter of fact, I got my first offer through this platform.

I can be reached on
opetech2010@gmail.com

I'm willing to contact anyone through any medium you leave, after all I'm the one in need of assistance.

Thanks in anticipation of your timely help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Urgently! by pjjack26: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
That's great to know. however,if you are good in writing and content... then you can start making from guru.com its an online labour centre. its a global labour pool where you can make some real cool cash just right from the comfort of your home. hit me up on 07067528451

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Knowledge And Industry Standing In Treasury Dealings & Operations!! / I Am Looking For A Company To Have My Seatime / This Article Will Motivate You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.