Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How I Turn A Failed Business Into A PROFITABLE Rental Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Turn A Failed Business Into A PROFITABLE Rental Business (860 Views)

3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Secrets For Turning A Small Business Into A Big One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Turn A Failed Business Into A PROFITABLE Rental Business by rentalbizwealth(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Do you know you can turn a failed business into a rental business? You want to know how - Join me on 23rd of July this month for an explosive, insightful, real-life business experiences that will change your mindset completely about how to start a business without capital.

The truth is there are business opportunities everywhere but the fact still remains not everyone can see it even if is at the tip of your nose except you have been trained to recognize it.

At the upcoming seminar , I will help to see opportunity inside you, around you and in Nigeria at large.
When people say there is no job - to me, it means they can't see opportunity.
You can never earn more than you learn which means if you are not earning enough you need to learn.
At the seminar, I promise to share my story of how I started with 5000 and I know it's going encourage and motivate YOU.

This BOSS SEMINAR IS STRICTLY FOR YOU!

IF YOU ARE JOBLESS BUT AMBITIOUS

IF YOU ARE AN UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE BUT FULL OF IDEAS

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS TO START

IF YOU AN EMPLOYEE BUT NEEDS A WEEKEND OR PART IME BUSINESS

IF YOU DESIRE ANOTHER STREAM OF INCOME

IF YOU LOVE SOLVING PROBLEM FOR COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS

If you fall in this category I’m so happy to have you and I will URGE you to take a step further to actualize your financial freedom and attend this workshop for a token investment of

.......N15, 000 ONLY If YOU PAY BETWEEN NOW and Wednesday 13th July, 2016.

After 13th July, 2016,

The FEE will be N20, 000.

To attend one of the Session is 10, 000 upon seat reservation.

Time: 9AM prompt

Venue: 2B, OYETOLA STREET, OFF AJANAKU ROAD, OFF SALVATION, OPEBI, IKEJA.

Take a bold step today!

Re: How I Turn A Failed Business Into A PROFITABLE Rental Business by MnenaSadiku(f): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Thank you, Mr Bayo Farinade. See you in two weeks!
Re: How I Turn A Failed Business Into A PROFITABLE Rental Business by rentalbizwealth(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's a pity this happened to my close friend!

I have a very close friend who is very dear to me, we graduted from the same school at the same year, we got job the same year, in fact we got married the same year but we didn't marry the same wife.

While we were in school my friend and I have dream of starting our own business after working for a while but because of fear of unknown and huge salary my friend receive every month he refused to resign from his job.

I persuaded him to see reason why we need to start a business now because we don't have much responsibilities and we have better chance to succeed togetter because 2 good heads they say is better than 1.

My friend work in one of the multinational company in Nigeria and refused to resign to start business so I decided to go solo like Tuface.

As at today I have over 10 Multinationals companies who uses our services from time to time for their event e.g Google Nigeria, P&G, Thomsom Reuters, Lafarge HOLCIM, Citi bank e.t.c also I have 5 staffers and I have my office at the popular Toyin street in Ikeja, Lagos.

It's a pity my friend lost his multinational job last month and want me to borrow him money.

Question! Should I borrow him or not?

Ok, what about you, let leave my friend alone and talk about YOU!

If you loose your Job Today?

Do you have a plan B?
Do you earn enough saving to support your family?
Do want a part time business?
Do want to start a business?
Do want to render services to multinational companies like I do?
And even render services to Lagos State Government!

I invite you to attend the seminar coming up on this Saturday 23/7/ 16 @ Smart Executive, 2B, oyetola street. off Ajanaku street, Opebi, Ikeja
Time: 9am Prompt

Where I will download my over 5 years hidden secrets, wealth and experiences in this wealthy but unknown industry......

I will reveal to you how to start `a rental business with little or without money just I like I started.
How to start from scratch and make 6 to 7 figure income in few months.
How to use middle men strategy to your advantage - this strategy alone can fetch you 100k monthly.
I will reveal to you the most lucrative sector in rental business.
How to make money from some items you have at home doing nothing.
And many more.....

How to attend!
Registration fee is 10k
5 Seats available.

Don't be like my friend whom I beg to start a business few years ago but today is begging me to borrow him money - Start a rental business today and become your own boss.

Don't allow anything to deny you of attending the eyes opening and life transforming seminar.

For more enqury pls call 081 87 321 345

Click below for more details

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Worst Performing Currency In 2016, Its Not The Naira. / Simple Ways To Earn Atleast #20,000 Weekly / I Need A Courier Company In Onitsha To Handle Shipping & Payment On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.