Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lionel Messi Could Leave Barcelona After Tax Verdict – Javier Tebas. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Could Leave Barcelona After Tax Verdict – Javier Tebas. (382 Views)

Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Messi Gets Into Troubles At Barcelona After Posing With Neymar / Messi Is The Best Player Of All Times – Javier Tebas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Could Leave Barcelona After Tax Verdict – Javier Tebas. by uneeking(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2016
The president of the Spanish football league says he is worried that Lionel Messi could leave to play in another country after being found guilty of tax fraud.

Javier Tebas has also defended Messi’s innocence two days after a court ruled the Barcelona forward and his father defrauded the Spanish tax office of €4.1 million ($4.6m).

Tebas said: “Of course I fear that [Messi] could leave, but the only thing I can tell him is that from La Liga we believe he isn’t guilty and we are happy to have him here.”

On Wednesday, a court sentenced Messi and his father, Jorge Horacio Messi, to 21 months in prison.

In Spain, sentences of less than two

More here;
http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/lionel-messi-could-leave-barcelona-after-tax-verdict-javier-tebas/

(1) (Reply)

July Special Sales At Micostarmall / 'I Will Receive FIFA President When He Comes To Nigeria...-giwa / NATIONAL SHAME | N30 Million Budgeted For Keshi's Burial, Funds Not Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.