Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How I Got My South Africa Visa: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Got My South Africa Visa: (10100 Views)

How Do I Renewal/extension My South Africa Visitor Visa? / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / My South Africa Visa Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How I Got My South Africa Visa: by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 10, 2009
These are the general S.A requirement

Valid international passport duly signed by the holder
2. Two (2) passport photographs
3. Visa application form duly completed (black ink)
4. Invitation letter/confirm hotel booking from South Africa
5. Introduction / reference letter from Nigerian employer / business / organization accompanied by certificate of incorporation
6. Proof of funds ( six months recent bank statements, salary advice, pay slips for personal applications, if company sponsor submit sponsorship letter and company’s bank statements.
7. Copy of Bio-data (personal detail page of your passport)
8. The visa fees for now is #8,600 ( we be reviewed annually)
9. Married couples must submit their marriage certificates
10. Minor ( under 18years of age must have parental consent letter signed by both parents and birth certificate)
11. All fees payable by valued card

Okay, for the benefits of Nigerians that envision themselves in South Africa. Either for business, study, medical, tourist, religious, marketing research, holiday etc I have some great information's for them.
There are alot of Nigerians applying for different country visa and the intending country embassies refuses them the visa.
Therefore, No any embassies in the world have the right to refuse anybody visa because economic wise they are making money from the applicant.
These are some of the reason(s) why they refuse applicant a visa
1. Physical appearance ( don't forget the adage that says the way you look, that is the way you will be attending to)
2. the way you respond to questions
3. your documents
4. application form
5. not adhere to lay down rules
6. no good intention
7. not involving God in their plan
8. no good plans
9. no genuine require documents
E.T.C

I would have love to share more tips on how I obtain my first south Africa visa and how you too can! but I have created a free loaded report on that. if you are interested in the report don't hesitate to mail me on therichson@gmail.com or call me +2348096754252, +2348061314784. For quick responds tag your message with SOUTH AFRICA VISA
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by justwise(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2009
Therefore, No any embassies in the world have the right to refuse anybody visa because economic wise they are making money from the applicant.

What planet are living in? Scam-land obviously, Your problem has gone passed Zombi level now get ur head checked

1[b]. Physical appearance ( don't forget the adage that says the way you look, that is the way you will be attending to)[/b]
Mumu, alot of pple get their visa without going for an interview, so the issue of appearance is only coming from ur backside.

I would have love to share more tips on how I obtain my first south Africa visa and how you too can! but I have created a free loaded report on that. if you are interested in the report don't hesitate to mail me on therichson@gmail.com or call me +2348096754252, +2348061314784. For quick responds tag your message with SOUTH AFRICA VISA
Olodo!!! scam does NOT pay!!

1 Like

Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
I won't blame YOU!
I guess scam is y business but you've to change your mindset,
Don't always discourage people that ready to help Nigerians.

Not everybody that have dubious mind like Yxx
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by johnkent(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
wablux:

I won't blame YOU!

Why won't u post how u got ur visa on here but u would rather be e-mailed or called on ur cell. That tells alot about ur motive.
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
wablux:

I won't blame YOU!

U are just brain dead, go and read ur' Eze-goes-to school'
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by suxes2005(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2009
NA wa oooo

People ought to know that this place is not where u fool others unless u fool urself.

If u want to travel to Europe without I.V, get a hotel, book for two weeks and pay. Get the hotel's reservation confirmation. Get other letters which u will see from the country's website. There u go, get yout Visa. Though it might not be that easy but I did it for my Pastor when he wanted to travel to Italy for ministrations and there was no visa. We did hotel reservation for him for holland and the rest is history.

PLEASE! dont write me any letter as I am not a travel consultant just sharing what i know ooooo

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
suxes2005:

NA wa oooo

People ought to know that this place is not where u fool others unless u fool urself.

If u want to travel to Europe without I.V, get a hotel, book for two weeks and pay. Get the hotel's reservation confirmation. Get other letters which u will see from the country's website. There u go, get yout Visa. Though it might not be that easy but I did it for my Pastor when he wanted to travel to Italy for ministrations and there was no visa. We did hotel reservation for him for holland and the rest is history.

PLEASE! dont write me any letter as I am not a travel consultant just sharing what i know ooooo
SHALOM
How did ur paspor travel to Italy without a visa?
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by igbogolo: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2009
He travelled to italy by invoking the visa then casting and binding it.
or he may have used the 9th wonder which is time travel or worse still teleportation or even JAZZ!!
Dont tell anyone I told you so oh.
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by justwise(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2009
igbogolo:

or he may have used the 9th wonder which is time travel or worse still teleportation or even JAZZ!!

Hahaha, nice one
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by suxes2005(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2009

Funny enough!

How did your paspor travel to Italy without a visa?
Thanks jare my man.

It was a typographic error. I wanted to say without appointment at the Italian embassy. So he took Holland instead.
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by embassyman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
Error of omission , brother
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by therichson(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2009
thank you for your info, keep it up
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by justwise(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ wablux and therichson ,

Both of u should grow up and get something better to do
Re: How I Got My South Africa Visa: by OAM4J: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2009
he said the pastor travelled without I.V, not that he travelled without visa. I guess he meant to say without letter of invitation from abroad.

(1)

Airports Named After Notable Nigerians / FG Fixes Dates To Reopen Kano, Enugu, PH Airports For International Flights / Us Non-immigrant Visa Documents To The Embassy: Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.