Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Articles Writer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Articles Writer Needed! (738 Views)

Article Writer Needed / Health Article Writer Needed / Content Blogpost And Email Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Articles Writer Needed! by kindklemz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Can you write great articles in any niche?
Are you good in product/ program review.
Are you capable of writing a blog post devoid of grammatical errors and plagiarism.

We are i need of a prolific writer that can write products and program reviews for a website that has a global audience.
we pay per each ten articles/reviews.
Each 1300 words article/ review cost N1000.
whatsApp me on 07036753010
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
kindklemz:
Are you capable of writing a blog post devoid of grammatical errors and plagiarism.

We are i need of a prolific writer that can write products and program reviews for a website that has a global audience.

I can work on your projects and deliver them timely.

To protect the interest of both parties and maintain themutual inteerests it is better to make payment per article.

Wrote 10 articles the past week for a company and added additional 5 i delivered 15 articles 1000 words each would you believe they refused to pay and refused to reply my contact... ?

If you agree to payment per article i will write you articles that will marvel you.I have a deep experience since i have been an enterpreneur over the years also was an excellent student i can write you articles from Macro economics to pure economics to business and enterpreurshi and suggest articles that has low demand so we can write on these subjects and bring flpw of traffic to your website..

Articles will have atleast 95% unique content and will be reviewed for grammatical errors prior to submission.

Should you need my services or like to see the quality of my write ups i can send you excerpts if you contact me.

I hope to do business with you.

Thank you
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
kindklemz:

To protect the interest of both parties and maintain themutual inteerests it is better to make payment per article.

Wrote 10 articles the past week for a company and added additional 5 i delivered 15 articles 1000 words each would you believe they refused to pay and refused to reply my contact... ?

If you agree to payment per article i will write you articles that will marvel you.I have a deep experience since i have been an enterpreneur over the years also was an excellent student i can write you articles from Macro economics to pure economics to business and enterpreurshi and suggest articles that has low demand so we can write on these subjects and bring flpw of traffic to your website..

Articles will have atleast 95% unique content and will be reviewed for grammatical errors prior to submission.

Should you need my services or like to see the quality of my write ups i can send you excerpts if you contact me.

Thank you....
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just supply your first 20 articles and i will write them up within a short time and start the delivery asap
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Puresolutions:

Thank you
Nice.
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
@DeeTus we can't steall... it's pretty difficult o.we've gotta work hard to pay the bills..

How are yu now and the date how far..i was thinking of you when i woke today
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
i am up for it if u are interested whatsapp me on 09099769175 or call me on 08023096029 or email me on aodunusi@gmail.com
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Puresolutions:
@DeeTus we can't steall... it's pretty difficult o.we've gotta work hard to pay the bills..

How are yu now and the date how far..i was thinking of you when i woke today
Cool! Everything went perfectly well.
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeeTus:
Cool! Everything went perfectly well.

Nice one..bro..you're headed somewhere with this.. maybe it's time you... you know na.. cheesy !
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Puresolutions:

Nice one..bro..you're headed somewhere with this.. maybe it's time you... you know na.. cheesy !
Ya..hahaha.
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeeTus:
Ya..hahaha.

have yu been unbanned ?
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Puresolutions:

have yu been unbanned ?
No one banned me.
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by Puresolutions: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
DeeTus:
No one banned me.

Ok
Re: Articles Writer Needed! by tomholly: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
kindklemz:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Next Rated Blogs In Nigeria (2016) / Web Security Experts/hackers, I Need Your Advice / Learn Php On Nairaland Will Put You Guys Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.