Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle (8406 Views)

Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / World's Toughest Riddle / World's Toughest Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by pepigeorge(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Solve the world's toughest riddle

Re: Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by pendusky(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
pepigeorge:
Solve the world's toughest riddle

Addition of remaining amount has nothing to do with addition of money spent..it's as simple as that
Re: Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by pendusky(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
for instance I have #10

I spend. 5 Balance remain 5
Spent another 5 Balance remain 0

Amount Spent is 10 So can you say Balance Remaining is 5? nope The balance has nothing to do with addition
Re: Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by pepigeorge(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
pendusky:

Addition of remaining amount has nothing to do with addition of money spent..it's as simple as that
is balancing of account
Re: Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by moscyt(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
You might need to ask an accountant with vast knowledge in cost accounting. But then its non of my business.
Re: Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by reducto: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is as simple as abc.
The 1 in the 51 came from the addition done in the column that represents balance ie 30 + 15 + 6 + 0 = 51
It has nothing to do with how the money got spent.
Re: Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle by emekakelvin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Using economics knowledge on the sudject matter called National income.

We were meant to believe that there are different ways of measuring of national income inter alia the Output approach.

When measuring national income using output approach, we strive to get the actual value of goods and of such try to discard any element of Double counting through using Value added system.

The one naira gotten in this question can be traced and classify as double counting. For us to truly know the double counting value, there must be some little calculation.
The recognised way of doing this (is the value added system) and this recommend the difference between total output over total input(i.e income). This is because total income must equal total output.

In a nutshell, a figure has been counted twice

Check my signature joor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Confusion / 2015/16 Kwara Polytechnic 1st Admission List Is Out Call:07055433200. / JAMB/UME Marking Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.