Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Youtube - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Youtube (1035 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube by Mikkyking: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen.. I am delighted to be here in your midst. I really know how busy everyone is and I am grateful you guys are going through this. My main purpose here is to tell you guys about our new youtube channel. Firstly the flash tv studio is a stabilize studio which is always shown on every Friday of the week
Secondly it teaches moral lesson of what an artist should know about art, it is knowledgeable, so perfect, educative,and full of enlightenment, so special and cool
Am really pleading with you guys to give us a try and I promise you won't have a reason to dislike us. Flash tv is all about entertainment which keeps you company when you are sad or bored
There is no age barrier, everyone is highly welcome once again I say thanks a lot for following us up on this reading and our youtube video url is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNJfkDxdbbQ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The New BVN TV Frequency / Bein Sport Or Hot Bird? / CTL Dual View Decoder For Sale In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.