Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks (2352 Views)

.... / Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Friends please help I run a frozen food store is not booming as before am planning to venture into another business but have got no ideas on which one please anybody knows a fast moving business with good profit? My budget is 1.2 million to 1.4 million thanks and God bless.

Insult are also welcome.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Adaowerri111: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
insults are also welcome abi?? lol ...i'm following sha
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Nasa28(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
lend me the money for 2 weeks and I will pray for u for insight
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by MyLegalDeals: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Scarpon:
Friends please help I run a frozen food store is not booming as before am planning to venture into another business but have got no ideas on which one please anybody knows a fast moving business with good profit? My budget is 1.2 million to 1.4 million thanks and God bless.

Insult are also welcome.

Where are you based so that I can probably give you a nice idea to suit your location.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
MyLegalDeals:

Where are you based so that I can probably give you a nice idea to suit your location.
Lagos, ijegun. Sir
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by prestige2013: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Move around cities and study the businesses u see around,evaluate yourself for the ones you think you can succede in.

Research on What is lacking in Ijegun and sellable in Ijegun envorins........
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by MyLegalDeals: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Scarpon:

Lagos, ijegun. Sir

OK I believe setting up a car wash business will be very OK for you. With the amount you have on ground, you can comfortably set up a lovely car wash with a mini bar and restaurant. All you need to do is find a good location that is affordable and has access to water. Create sun proof areas for customers to sit while their cars are being washed and let the bar carry out its own function. Ensure you have TV screens and Dstv for football matches. You can rent out corner spaces to Hausa guys that does suya, people that do grilled fish and shawama who will be paying you an agreed amount on a monthly basis.

Now I will not be able to categorically tell you the exart amount you will be making but trust me, just the daily revenue for washing of cars alone will wow you. Then now add the revenue the bar and restaurant will be generating daily. And also the monthly pay from the spaces rented out for suya and others.

I bet you sir that this business is a money spinner because you are guaranteed to generate a steady daily income. Think about it and thank me later. The journey of a thousand miles they say starts with a footstep.

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
prestige2013:
Move around cities and study the businesses u see around,evaluate yourself for the ones you think you can succede in.

Research on What is lacking in Ijegun and sellable in Ijegun envorins........
Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
MyLegalDeals:

OK I believe setting up a car wash business will be very OK for you. With the amount you have on ground, you can comfortably set up a lovely car wash with a mini bar and restaurant. All you need to do is find a good location that is affordable and has access to water. Create sun proof areas for customers to sit while their cars are being washed and let the bar carry out its own function. Ensure you have TV screens and Dstv for football matches. You can rent out corner spaces to Hausa guys that does suya, people that do grilled fish and shawama who will be paying you an agreed amount on a monthly basis.

Now I will not be able to categorically tell you the exart amount you will be making but trust me, just the daily revenue for washing of cars alone will wow you. Then now add the revenue the bar and restaurant will be generating daily. And also the monthly pay from the spaces rented out for suya and others.

I bet you sir that this business is a money spinner because you are guaranteed to generate a steady daily income. Think about it and thank me later. The journey of a thousand miles they say starts with a footstep.
got that in mind sir thanks for adding the joint and suya spot.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by aloeman15(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hi.
It's always easier to use your assets than to start from scratch.
What other assets do you have? The frozen food biz must have a store or space, gen, freezers, maybe a van.
These are also the ingredients for a drinks bar, so maybe you use your cash to rent a good space.
Or you may want to stick to the same biz and start delivering to offices, small stores or homes in your area. Maybe add one or two panel keke napeps so you use your van for purchases.
Also you can start an ice block biz and supply local restaurants or other food sellers.
Times are hard so do your due diligence.
Goodluck.
Scarpon:

Insult are also welcome.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2016
aloeman15:
Hi.
It's always easier to use your assets than to start from scratch.
What other assets do you have? The frozen food biz must have a store or space, gen, freezers, maybe a van.
These are also the ingredients for a drinks bar, so maybe you use your cash to rent a good space.
Or you may want to stick to the same biz and start delivering to offices, small stores or homes in your area. Maybe add one or two panel keke napeps so you use your van for purchases.
Also you can start an ice block biz and supply local restaurants or other food sellers.
Times are hard so do your due diligence.
Goodluck.
creative thanks
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Allstrasse: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
I saw your post and I am impressed with your sincerity.

Your post would have attracted sincerer and maybe better advice if you had mentioned the location of the shop and what time is left before the rent expires.

Anyway I can say that you are in the right place. There is no lack of suggestions on Nairaland. Some of them unintelligent, some fantastic, some archaic and some very practical.

The economy at this stage will only accommodate and even encourage trading especially in those items that defy elasticity. Traders in food items in raw form are making a kill at the moment.

However, trading in fast moving consumer goods seems to take the crown. There are many areas where people make a lot of money QUIETLY .

I have read some very interested threads in the business section of Nairaland in recent times I seem to have fallen in love with the write-up on ‘Snack Sales' by Karin 001 and that of Eggs distribution by Blackky.

Why don’t you avail yourself of the information on these threads and then prayerfully allow yourself to be guided into the next business.

You could for instance consider registering with a Nigerian Snacks company as a distributor in your area. Or you could become an egg depot or a combination of these and other business with half the amount of cash that you have.

My advice for the above businesses is predicated on the following;

1. The start-up capital is negligible.

2. You don’t need to invest in a restructuring of your existing space.

3. Very importantly, the business model is so flexible that should you desire to pull out, your loses will be so infinitesimal that you wouldn’t even feel it.

After all said and done, the choice is really yours. May you be guided appropriately.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Allstrasse:
I saw your post and I am impressed with your sincerity.

Your post would have attracted sincerer and maybe better advice if you had mentioned the location of the shop and what time is left before the rent expires.

Anyway I can say that you are in the right place. There is no lack of suggestions on Nairaland. Some of them unintelligent, some fantastic, some archaic and some very practical.

The economy at this stage will only accommodate and even encourage trading especially in those items that defy elasticity. Traders in food items in raw form are making a kill at the moment.

However, trading in fast moving consumer goods seems to take the crown. There are many areas where people make a lot of money QUIETLY .

I have read some very interested threads in the business section of Nairaland in recent times I seem to have fallen in love with the write-up on ‘Snack Sales' by Karin 001 and that of Eggs distribution by Blackky.

Why don’t you avail yourself of the information on these threads and then prayerfully allow yourself to be guided into the next business.

You could for instance consider registering with a Nigerian Snacks company as a distributor in your area. Or you could become an egg depot or a combination of these and other business with half the amount of cash that you have.

My advice for the above businesses is predicated on the following;

1. The start-up capital is negligible.

2. You don’t need to invest in a restructuring of your existing space.

3. Very importantly, the business model is so flexible that should you desire to pull out, your loses will be so infinitesimal that you wouldn’t even feel it.

After all said and done, the choice is really yours. May you be guided appropriately.
nice write up my friend have seen the topic about egg distribution by blacky it was cool sir
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Allstrasse: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Scarpon:
nice write up my friend have seen the topic about egg distribution by blacky it was cool sir

Have you also seen the oneby Karin001? I think you should read it.

Unless you think the business is too smallfor that kind of capital.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Friends am also thinking of importing used motor spare parts like kick, tirses. Alternator, all loaded to a small car and import to Nigeria heard it's a good business but don't know how to go any ideas? thanks
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by nams77: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
will like to suggest oil business. I work with a first generation bank inside warri refinery. I know all the oil transactions that go around. You can invest in AGO and DPK with 2.3M and get monthly return of over 200k as profit. If you interested give me a call and you can come and verify things for yourself. You can start by asking the cleaners,security men,tellers e.t.c if I am a staff. If you are satisfied, then we can deal.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by aramarketeer: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Scarpon:

Insult are also welcome.

Hi sir
Pls dont be quick to dismiss my idea as it's with regard to the sport betting niche.
I most recently created a post reaching out to investors on a practically fresh strategy for bet shops.
I have been betting for a long time now, but just very early this year i took to notice a unique psychology of my betting tendencies.

I have spent several months now, observing and experimenting on this psychological tendencies (it's the same with majority/all bettors). The sport betting business is already a big bang for the licensing companies (bet9ja and co) and the licensed shops/agents, what my discovery will do is make the shops/licensed agent make much more earnings (like, over 1000% the average earnings-tendencies of a betting shop). And, I'm not exargerrating.

My discovery wouldnt yeild big time just because it's fresh in the betting-shop section of the betting industry, but because it's already an essential part of the whole operation that somebody is finally giving the synergy.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by Scarpon(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
aramarketeer:

Hi sir
Pls dont be quick to dismiss my idea as it's with regard to the sport betting niche.
I most recently created a post reaching out to investors on a practically fresh strategy for bet shops.
I have been betting for a long time now, but just very early this year i took to notice a unique psychology of my betting tendencies.

I have spent several months now, observing and experimenting on this psychological tendencies (it's the same with majority/all bettors). The sport betting business is already a big bang for the licensing companies (bet9ja and co) and the licensed shops/agents, what my discovery will do is make the shops/licensed agent make much more earnings (like, over 1000% the average earnings-tendencies of a betting shop). And, I'm not exargerrating.

My discovery wouldnt yeild big time just because it's fresh in the betting-shop section of the betting industry, but because it's already an essential part of the whole operation that somebody is finally giving the synergy.
hello sir if u are already in this business and knows well let's talk more please i can drop my contact
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by pakpan89(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Try this

Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by aramarketeer: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Scarpon:
hello sir if u are already in this business and knows well let's talk more please i can drop my contact

Pls reach me on 08105921397
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by otitokoroleti: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Scarpon:
dont venture into such biz
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by aramarketeer: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mr Scarpon, the betting industry has for long been successfull globally (for the bet companies and the shops as well).
The consistent improvement in service distribution and marketing has been the key. Bet365, bwin, ladrokes etc have been maintaining global success for many many years.
Just make ur evalutions, Scarpon, with more brain work rather than popular sentiments.
Re: What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks by kester113(m): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Scarpon:

Insult are also welcome.
Try And Consider Satchet Water Production

(1) (Reply)

50kg Rice Packaging Sack Needed / Fully Automated Dropshipping Website With 8000 Products - Ready To Earn / Make A 5-figure Income, Start Your Own Online Business Today,let Me Show You How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.