Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 (1467 Views)

Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / See This Lovely Design By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by BeazyBee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
This are my graphic design and i decided to post them here in order to know people's view before i can introduce my handwork to the market, my dear nairalanders that are expert in graphic designs, am i free?

1 Like

Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by BeazyBee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
MORE

Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cool!
Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by erad(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
What's with the "@ 18"?
What has your age got to do with your work?
Or you think the designs are quiet awesome for someone your age?

Focus bro and do away with irrelevancies.
There are younger people with way better designs.
Work harder on your designs and they'll eventually pay off.

Thank you.
Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by Puresolutions: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
BeazyBee:
This are my graphic design and i decided to post them here in order to know people's view before i can introduce my handwork to the market, my dear nairalanders that are expert in graphic designs, am i free?

@18 we all wanted to be free don't let anyone tell you you're free from your mentor..

YOU'RE NOT FREE ! YOU'RE NOT READY - YOU ASKED FOR AN ANSWER IN ALL SINCERITY AND HONESTY PLEASE ACCEPT THE ANSWER.YOU'RE NOT READY YET BUT YOU HAVE TALENT AN A MIND FOR GRAPHICS NO DOUBT !

stay where you re keep training.When you attain the time to be free you won't need anyone to tell you you're free then you will know it then that you're free.

Stay committed this is fantastic i didn't even dream of this at 18 you're going some where so stay focused...
Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by Puresolutions: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
BeazyBee:

@18 we all wanted to be free don't let anyone tell you you're free from your mentor..

YOU'RE NOT FREE ! YOU'RE NOT READY - YOU ASKED FOR AN ANSWER IN ALL SINCERITY AND HONESTY PLEASE ACCEPT THE ANSWER.YOU'RE NOT READY YET BUT YOU HAVE TALENT AN A MIND FOR GRAPHICS NO DOUBT !

stay where you re keep training.When you attain the time to be free you won't need anyone to tell you you're free then you will know it then that you're free.

Stay committed this is fantastic i didn't even dream of this at 18 you're going some where so stay focused...

All the best in life to you
Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by novelphotos: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Re: A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18 by DerrickM(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Truth be said you have the talent & potential,definitely headed in the right direction. You aren't just quite ready commercially till you fine-tune your skills a bit more. I will just say you need to work better on your font choices,layout & ability to be creative. Google is your best friend & i highly recommend you use Youtube subscribe to channels such as:
*CreatnProcess
*Tasty Tuts
*Spoon Graphics
*PSDBox
Better your graphic works resembles what can be compared to the best works out there than be short changed by clients always,best regards...

BeazyBee:

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Some Of My Logos And Cartoonings / Hyperrealistic Portraits Rendered In Graphite And Charcoal By Arinze Stanley / Every Household Deserves An Art.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.