Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,550 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? (642 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oya take

Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by shigo20(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Old woman for a male moniker,lol.well mine is gentle ring leader coz almost all d crisis within sch then,if am not involve directly I will be indirectly,so when teachers are doing their investigation am always the first 2 call upon and that made me a popular figure within d school.
Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by Boring: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
i go by the name Hammer Head of Horror
Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by prahcetomi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
I usually add xy to my name(kyle xy those days) and then one day i wrote something on the board and wrote my name underneath. My name ends with 'se' combined with d xy, turns to 'sexy', and my agric teacher who couldnt pronounce it, pronounced it as secchi..... I graduated with that name o....
Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by Babham(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Because im too strong and a little fleshy...they gimme AKILAPA
Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by hazard27(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Federal university of technology,akure student please always update us

Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice.
Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by princealexndre(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
My maths teacher gave me a funny name... My surname is Adodo, I and some guys were disturbing in his class when he shouted at us and said Adodo boys get out of my class.... Since then my class mates has be chanting Adodo boys as my name.
Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2016
hazard27:
Federal university of technology,akure student please always update us

are you a futarian?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname Back In Secondary School? by Abraham4christ(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
I go by the name LAI OLODO BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive First Year Of Medical School / ... / OAU 2016 CONVOCATION: Who Are Those VC Will Be Convoking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.