Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time (844 Views)

Why Are Some Some People Like This?? / Some People Don't Deserve To Be Called Parents / See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time by Presidentseyi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
1. The one that makes me happy
Whenever I feel sad.
2. The one I wish I was dating.
3. The one dat broke my heart without even knowing it.
4. chief broadcaster on NAIRALAND.
5. The one I have a crush on
6. The one with the most annoying dp
and updates on Whatsapp and BBM.
7. The one I wish I knew more. 8.The one I love.
9. The funny one
10. The one I fantasize about
11. The one I should have deleted a long
time ago but I just can't.
12. The one who never reply nor say "hi". 13. The one whose dp and updates I look
forward to see.
14. The one I haven't even met yet feel
as though I have.
15. The one who will never catch my
attention. 16. The one whose trouble I look for all
the time
17. The computer guy.
18. The glutton because it's only plate of food
u use as ur dp.
19. The one that claims to be what he is not.
20.the one that Don't even know where to place you.

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook / HIV Symptoms In Men / This Little Girl Is Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.