Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Cigratte In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cigratte In Islam (659 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cigratte In Islam by copyandpaste: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2009
salam alykum. Pls i would like 2knw if cigratte is permisable in islam.Bcoz some muslims it's nt prohibited coz isn't nt alcohol.
Re: Cigratte In Islam by MrCrackles(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2009
I dont know. . . .
Re: Cigratte In Islam by olabowale(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2009
Cigeratte and al kind of smoking, not completely harmless to the body by the health issues it creates, it in its best form allow the carefree attitude of carelessness, in the same manner that alcohol consumption results in or brings.

Neither condition is good for a muslim, for it not permissable to joke into excess and allowing ignorance or lies to dominate ones quality or idealness, and it is permissable to harm or kill oneself, a final result of gradual and long term consumption or usage of any and all types of smoking!

In my opinion, and drawing directly from Quran and ahadith, Smoking of all types is Haram or at least Disliked.
Re: Cigratte In Islam by AFEEFA(f): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2009
@poster
Sure smoking is not allowed in Islam.
Cigarettes contain nicotine which is intoxicating and can be harmful to the body when taken directly.

(1) (Reply)

People Of Dignity And Honour / 'al-mutahhir'‏ / Ramadon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.