Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi (543 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Glass Of Lemonade - Written By Joy Bewaji / Episode 2: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 1: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi by Joyakosa(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kate, a lady in her late 20's just arrived from London after long years of schooling and working abroad. She is classy, tough and stylish. Making a call by the pool side, a man walked up to her. "Good day madam," he greeted. She ignored the greetings and continued her conversation. Few minutes later she pushed him down with her hands.

"You are a crazy man, you could see clearly I was very busy on a call and you dare to interrupt" she yelled at him.

Quickly getting up and adjusting himself, he said he was sorry ' I was only trying to inform you that your clothes have been washed and ironed, I have kept them in your room" he said.

Francis was a laundry man to the 'Bassey's family'. He has served them for so many years. "Go to my room and wait for me, I have some clothes to give you" she said to him while walking away. "Yes ma" he replied and followed behind her.

Continue reading below:
"Episode 3: Wives on the Run; by Joy Akosa-Eghebi" http://www.akosaseries.com/2016/07/episode-3-wives-on-run-by-joy-akosa.html

be sociable, kindly rebroadcast

(1) (Reply)

'THE JOURNEY' By Akande David / His Two Sides / Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.