Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. (1835 Views)

Google To Train 100,000 Nigerian Software Developers / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) / FG To Train 100,000 Graduates As Extension Workers, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am a graduate studied Accounting in one of the polytechnic. I have a son I gave birth to in my teenage and he will be going to ss1 this September. I am a single mother but what I earn doesn't sustain us again. Please my good co-nairaland help in any way you can connect me with salary of thirty-five thousand and above to train him. Your advice and insult are welcome. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by NigAmbassador: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sabaugo:
I am a graduate studied Accounting in one of the polytechnic. I have a son I gave birth to in my teenage and he will be going to ss1 this September. I am a single mother but what I earn doesn't sustain us again. Please my good co-nairaland help in any way you can connect me with salary of thirty-five thousand and above to train him. Your advice and insult are welcome. Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/3216833/female-accountant-nedded-audit-firm
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Donald3d(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sabaugo:
Anyone who insults u needs lashing some of them have made greater mistakes in life .Back to the matter , what skills do you have besides knowledge of accounting smiley.Dont worry everything would be fine .
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by davepepple83(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Awwww,this is very pathetic.Please what can you do? I think you should add your skills.It is well dear.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Ofemmanu1: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2016
I like insults, they sometimes put you on track. Meanwhile, i'd had insult you buh it's a brand new SUNDAY! It is well.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Donald3d:
Anyone who insults u needs lashing some of them have made greater mistakes in life .Back to the matter , what skills do you have besides knowledge of accounting smiley.Dont worry everything would be fine .
Amen. I can do many things made of flour except baking and meat pie. I can also prepare liquid soap{morning fresh}. Have little knowledge of computer because I stopped on the way when I couldn't complete the payment and am even ready to learn if I have the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by histemple: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Where do you reside?
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2016
histemple:
Where do you reside?
I reside in Lagos but I can change my residence if the job warrants. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by kemma002(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2016
God will surely provide u with one ijn
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Naughtylyn: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by bercks(f): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Since you got those skills, that will help.

Meanwhile contact me on 08134504605(whatsapp enabled) so i can introduce my business to you.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Donald3d(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Sabaugo:
Amen. I can do many things made of flour except baking and meat pie. I can also prepare liquid soap{morning fresh}. Have little knowledge of computer because I stopped on the way when I couldn't complete the payment and am even ready to learn if I have the opportunity.
sorry for the late reply.I asked that question cos as it stands your skills are more important than getting a job,it can give u much more than a job would offer,and also give you time for your son.

1.Which of ur skills are u more proficient in
2.Which of the skills have you publicized to get contracts or income
3.U said u were learning some computer ,what did you learn,where did you stop.
4.How old is your son
5.Since u are in Lagos ,and if the computer skills you were learning is something inclined with what I can teach (I am not inclined with the accounting aspect of computing),if its inclined with what I can teach then I can teach you and your son together for free during my spare time.,it would be fun that way.*smiles*
Kindly answer the above
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 11, 2016
shemite:
URGENT VACANCIES/JOB OPENINGS
Our clients, in technology, insurance, Media & entertainment, financial services, FMCG, Real Estate, etc are all seeking passionate, innovative and independent candidates who can work under little or no supervision.

Job Title/Positions: 1) Business development executive; 2) Marketing executive; 3) Sales Agent/Executive

Level: Entry level/experienced professionals

Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Calabar, Uyo, Enugu, Anambra, Owerri, Benin City, Delta, Ogun, Ilorin, Jos, Kogi, Abia, etc.

Job summary - Capturing and managing customers, business analysis and reporting, working independently at your desired location, customer service & relationship mgt, etc.

Salary: N30,000-N50,000 PLUS commission (starters); N60,000 - N100,000 PLUS commission (after 3-6 months) or higher with impressive performance.

Deadline of Application - Sunday July 24th, 2016.

Work starts - August/September 2016

Click here to apply - http:///AgentMeJob .

Referral ID - A0043.

If you are interested this people are training and recruiting for companies at no cost though they will collect a certain share when you start working
You know how outsourcing works now
They will train you through whatsapp group if you register sha o
Give this a try
the site is not going through.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Allstrasse: 4:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Where fo you live? And what skillset do you possess? Whre is interest your greatest strength?
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by NigAmbassador: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Any accountant based in Lagos that needs a job?
Age 23-30.
send CV to shegcodex@outlook.com
Coronation Merchant Bank are now recruiting for
their Graduate Trainee Program (Not older 26
years).Send cv to recruitment@thekrcltd.com.ng
An accountant with a sound knowledge of sage 50
accounting needed for an urgent project inLagos.
contact info@sotecorp.com
App Developer needed in Abuja. Whatsapp @
A research assistant with a bachelor degree in social
sciences is needed on a project in Ekiti & Ondo.
Send your cv to tony_uj200@yahoo.com
Do you own a laptop and a smartphone with
internet access? Do you wish to work from home?
Are you user of social media & forums?
Send your top 5 apps & top 5 websites along with
your CV to info@knewkeed.com and
jesse.femi@gmail.com for a #20,000/month remote
job.
1. A very smart girl needed for immediate
employment in Enugu.
Job Nature: Office/Administrative Secretary
Salary: Negotiable
Qualifications: ND up
2. 8 smart girls and 2 guys resident in Enugu are
needed for immediate employment.
Job Nature: Modern Restaurant
Salary: #20,000
Qualifications: SSCE up
Interested individuals should send a full picture and
a simple biodata (Full name, Origin, Age, marital
status, Qualifications, mobile no.) to
mediaimpacta@gmail.com or contact 07036338583
via Call or Whatsapp.
Drivers needed; PH, Owerri, Lagos, Abuja
http://www.hireadriver.com.ng/page-login-
register.php
Hiring 3 graphic designers and 1 video editor and 3
marketers for a new media firm in Abuja,
Nigeria....email Habibamnz@gmail.com
cc
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by shemite: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
the site is not going through.
Bro, the site is going some of my friend have register already. Try again it might be network problem
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by NigAmbassador: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Sabaugo:
Boton Electric Nigeria Company, Fze. Lekki free
trade zone, Lekki costal Road, is urgently seeking an
experienced sales person that understands the
business of Electrical Fittings to fill the position
below:
Position: Accountant
Job Description
A fresh female graduate accountant from a
recognized university/Polytechnic, that can handle
the company account balance sheet and solve all
others account issues, she should be able to
communicate in Chinese language.
Requirements
Criteria:
A B.Sc or HND fresh graduate of Accounting
Candidates that can understand and speak Chinese
language a little.
Not more than 25yrs
A fresh graduate, a Corper or N.Y.SC awaiting
candidate can apply ICAN certified will be an added
advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send
their CV's to:bruce_heo@hotmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Donald3d:
sorry for the late reply.I asked that question cos as it stands your skills are more important than getting a job,it can give u much more than a job would offer,and also give you time for your son.

1.Which of ur skills are u more proficient in
2.Which of the skills have you publicized to get contracts or income
3.U said u were learning some computer ,what did you learn,where did you stop.
4.How old is your son
5.Since u are in Lagos ,and if the computer skills you were learning is something inclined with what I can teach (I am not inclined with the accounting aspect of computing),if its inclined with what I can teach then I can teach you and your son together for free during my spare time.,it would be fun that way.*smiles*
Kindly answer the above
I registered the package with corel draw but I haven't practice it. Am starting from the beginning.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
NigAmbassador:
Boton Electric Nigeria Company, Fze. Lekki free trade zone, Lekki costal Road, is urgently seeking an experienced sales person that understands the business of Electrical Fittings to fill the position below: Position: Accountant Location: Lagos Job Description A fresh female graduate accountant from a recognized university/Polytechnic, that can handle the company account balance sheet and solve all others account issues, she should be able to communicate in Chinese language. Requirements Criteria: A B.Sc or HND fresh graduate of Accounting Candidates that can understand and speak Chinese language a little. Not more than 25yrs A fresh graduate, a Corper or N.Y.SC awaiting candidate can apply ICAN certified will be an added advantage. Application Closing Date 20th July, 2016. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:bruce_heo@hotmail.com
I can not speak Chinese language. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by Sabaugo(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
bercks:
Since you got those skills, that will help.

Meanwhile contact me on 08134504605(whatsapp enabled) so i can introduce my business to you.
OK. Thanks dear, I have added you on whatsapp.
Re: Please I Need A Job To Train My Son. by NigAmbassador: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 / Voltil Recruitment Agency / Current Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.