Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business (1283 Views)

A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by waltino19: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Are you interested in weavon and attachments business or already into it. We supply quality and original attachments and weavon both synthetics and human hair in wholesale.
We also retail but deal mainly on wholesale.

Our office is at Balogun International market trade fair complex, Lagos.
NB :We sell at affordable and company price.
For further enquiries contact :
Call or WhatsApp - +2348068456927
Email - waltinobeautycare@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by Tunami(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Op u try, oya nairaland ladies make una come see ooo una no need to go far again. Make una patronise am.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by Trippledots(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2016
op, abeg na d main HUMAM HEAD I want kwa....e go de produce the hair for me steady.
Re: A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by waltino19: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Trippledots:
op, abeg na d main HUMAM HEAD I want kwa....e go de produce the hair for me steady.

You can contact the likes of Clifford Orji for that. I only deal on synthetics and human hair not head.. Lol
Re: A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by Trippledots(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
waltino19:

You can contact the likes of Clifford Orji for that. I only deal on synthetics and human hair not head.. Lol

lol....bless ur hustle my brother.
Re: A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by waltino19: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Trippledots:

lol....bless ur hustle my brother.
Thanks!
Re: A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business by FierceDiva: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please, what is the minimum amount a person will need to start a hair supply business. Currently planning to open a store in Jos.

(1) (Reply)

Disposable E Shisha Pen / Cambium Networks Cnpilot E410 AC Access Point -lagos Abuja Port Harcourt Dealer / Mary Kay Cosmetics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.