Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Family Is The Beginning Of Government...... Comrade James Oche. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Is The Beginning Of Government...... Comrade James Oche. (377 Views)

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Is The Beginning Of Government...... Comrade James Oche. by Akpalla: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2016
FAMILY IS THE BEGINNING OF GOVERNMENT...... COMRADE JAMES OCHE.

BY UDEH ADOLE.

The PDP candidate for Ado LGA chairmanship election, Comrade James Oche has described the family as the beginning of society and invariably government.
He stated this at Ugoho, Ushongo LGA where he graced the traditional marriage between Miss Igenem Lois Azenda and Master Msuega Joseph Atooka on Saturday 9th July.

Comrade James Oche who was accompanied by hundreds of supporters to the colourful event said the family is the bedrock of government and as such must be taken very seriously.
He admonished parents to give more attention to the upbringing of their children, stressing that majority of the societal ills today are as a result of failed marriages and families. He said if parents invest so much in the family, the society will be better.

Comrade James Oche also used the occasion to harp on tolerance and ethnic unity. He said the friendship between Joseph(Jones as the Comrade fondly calls him) and himself spans decades , a clear indication that Benue State is indeed one.
Comrade James Oche said the Ado LGA he will chair by the grace of God will be a home for all, devoid of ethnic discrimination. He therefore urged all Ado sons and daughters to join forces with him in building a greater Ado, one indivisible entity.
Comrade James Oche congratulated the new couple and prayed God to bless the new family promising to be back in the next nine months for their first child dedication.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Can Make A Trim Piece / Father Puts Pepper In 10-yr-old Daughter’s Private Part Over Lottery Ticket / 200 Pound Monster Swirling In The Shallows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.