Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

On My Way To The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On My Way To The Church (633 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On My Way To The Church by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
i am on my way to the church now after 5 months of atheism. nobody preached to me, i just decided to go back after i noticed that the most stupid thing that can ever happen to a man is believing that God does not exist.
i pray God forgives me for going astray. amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On My Way To The Church by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
And i shout a big "Amen" to that.

I pray your formal kinds join you to church
Re: On My Way To The Church by 4evergod2: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
crotonite:
i am on my way to the church now after 5 months of atheism. nobody preached to me, i just decided to go back after i noticed that the most stupid thing that can ever happen to a man is believing that God does not exist.

Warm hugs brother! Welcome back home. Kindly fine tune your profile.

May God grant you strenght and zeal to serve Him more.
Re: On My Way To The Church by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Warm hugs brother! Welcome back home. Kindly fine tune your profile.
May God grant you strenght and zeal to serve Him more.
amen.
Re: On My Way To The Church by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am back (ecwa church, hausa service) and filled with joy, my heart overflows of joy.

it was as if todays reading and preaching was specifically mean't for me. the topic was 'be carefull!'. i am now carefull.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To The Church by 4evergod2: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
crotonite:
I am back (ecwa church, hausa service) and filled with joy, my heart overflows of joy.

it was as if todays reading and preaching was specifically mean't for me. the topic was 'be carefull!'. i am now carefull.

Enjoy your salvation brother God wants you to. Let your life be full of appreciation as you admire the wonders of His creation.

And yes do be careful. Be careful of what you hear, see and whom you draw near to. When you become mature then you can mingle freely with no fear.
Re: On My Way To The Church by Dragonking: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
crotonite:
You are welcome back home, God always loved you.
Re: On My Way To The Church by obiorathesubtle: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
crotonite:
amen brother.. Welcome back to the fold.. Jesus loves you.. The story of the prodigal son teaches us that there's great reward for the shepherd's sheep who has wandered and returned.. You're welcome back brother.. Please do well to engage yourself in Kingdom service and finely continue doing the will of God..

May doors continuously open for you.. For the spirit bears fruits.. You shall be fruitful in the name of Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - September 6th - 9th (the Power Of Seed Offering) / Bible Exegesis For "The Wife Of Your Youth" / Where Is Rev Mbaka Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.