Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bosun Davies (brabus) Is A Fraudster And Criminal - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bosun Davies (brabus) Is A Fraudster And Criminal (1225 Views)

How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster / Bosun Davies Of Nexthome Builders Is Changing The Game In Real Estate / Do You Have Proof Of Fraud Against Brabus Or BrabusNg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosun Davies (brabus) Is A Fraudster And Criminal by yincalley(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

Everyone dealing with Bosun (Brabus) are taking greater risk.

He is a fraudster and criminal. My experience with him is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

My phone no – 08035880099, 08027997709.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun Davies (brabus) Is A Fraudster And Criminal by CrazyG: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na Wa O
But where is the link?
Re: Bosun Davies (brabus) Is A Fraudster And Criminal by beedam(f): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2016
yincalley:
It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

Everyone dealing with Bosun (Brabus) are taking greater risk.

He is a fraudster and criminal. My experience with him is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

My phone no – 08035880099, 08027997709.

Egunmogaji, brag3, 3strikes see another one here o.

Cc Lawyer , seun
Re: Bosun Davies (brabus) Is A Fraudster And Criminal by yincalley(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is Bosun (fraudster) know as brabus still on this forum.

Bosun is a scam
Bosun is a fraudster
Bosun is 419
Bosun transactions are not genuine

Bosun dupe me 100K and he is still very proud of the cheat. I have never seen a corporate 419 like this man called Brabus

Beware of him

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Stone Coated Roof Tile In Lekki, Lagos / Urgent sales of Luxury Family Sofa And Dinning Set in Asokoro, Abuja / An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.