Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response (604 Views)

Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello,
My good friend congratulations for making it to this page.Have you heard about SMS SHORTCODE? Did you know that you too can make fortune by starting it today,Yes, I mean right away. i know you might have also heard about, Bulksms advertising,Bulksms is a very important tool in reaching your targeted audience at their door steps.The amazing fact here is that you don't need to spend much of your time in this business.You only need to setup the portal online and monitor your response and that is all.
So,Why not grab this opportunity now as it may never come-by! Contact me on 08147714099
Send Email:goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com
OR VISIT:www.guarantyshortcode.com, www.smsforth.com, http://goldmindswebconcept..com.ng/
Re: How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response by stephano100(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Someone that earns $8000 * 300 = #2400000 a week, won't be looking for people to teach on NL, I think u need a real job.

1 Like

Re: How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response by stephano100(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow! after my initial post up there, this dude modified his post & swiftly removed the $8000, people beware oo!!! Scam alert!!!
Re: How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response by kosytedy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
He'll soon delete this post. Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Serious Blogger Around / Need A Guru Webmaster In Abuja To Manage Troublesome Blog / Wordpress Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.