Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Support My Short Audio Series On Understanding Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Support My Short Audio Series On Understanding Faith (316 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Understanding Faith / My Short Conversation With A Pastor - By Brother Folksync. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support My Short Audio Series On Understanding Faith by koife(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
I write to humbly reach out to nairalanders as a family to help support me in my on going audio book series titled "understanding faith part 1".
kindly help me rebroadcast as you visit the link below on various social media platforms. For sponsorship/support kindly reach me in the correspondence below. Feel free to drop you comment, recommendation and honest criticism on the except of the work in the link.

Our vision is to touch and add meaning to lives through our messages. It will empower you both physically and spiritually for exploit and quick realization of Gods purpose for your life.

In this message, a general overview of faith is undertaken with focus on Heb 11 v 1, we hope to conclude our teaching of understanding faith by various other upcoming parts in the series. we have decided to keep teaching as simple as possible.

About the Presenter:
Efiok Joseph Akpan aka (EJA), is a diligent and focused upcoming motivational/public speaker with passion to touch lives. . He holds a Bachelor of science Degree (BSc.) in Marine Chemistry from University of Calabar, Master’s of Science Degree in Physical Chemistry (MSc.- Material’s Science) Nigerian Defense Academy, holds safety certificates a Prospective and a prospective Ph.D candidate. He has published scientific research works, published in two international journals to his credit.

He believe that he has a mandate to liberate men from place of despair and desolation, as a distant Protégé of Rev Sam Adeyemi of Day star, his Philosophy is that life will never make sense the moment we veer off its Essence, which is to serve God all mighty and Humanity.

Cellular Line: +234 (0)8-0309727-30
e-mail: mails4joe3k@yahoo.com

https://soundcloud.com/josef-eja/josef-eja-understanding-faith-intro

(1) (Reply)

Friday!!! Its' Significance In Islam / That Mistake Will Turn To A Miracle. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.