Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Required (767 Views)

Article Rewriters / Urgent!!! Article Re-writers Required!!! / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Required by blackknight: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'm hoping to build a team of 2-3 writers to assist me on an urgent ongoing article re-writing project.

RENUMERATION AND WORK SCHEDULE:
N250 per article (500 - 600 words)
N500 per article (1000 - 1200 words).

Each writer will be working on a minimum of two articles in 24 hours.

Payment will be made as soon as the articles are approved (checked for flow, grammar, and plagiarism) or as agreed with you. Payment will be made via instant transfer to bank account.

I'll send out new batches to my writers every day depending on the work schedule.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE REWRITING:
I'll be sending you word documents containing the articles you will be working on.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You are expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.
2. If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.
3. You must never change facts, names, dates etc.
4. You must never write in first person singular. Like: I did this or I did that.
5. You are to use Calibri font, size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.

If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, please contact me on whatsapp (08171855036). Then take the test below. If you do well on the test, we're in business and I will be sending your first assignment today.

TEST:
Rewrite the article in this link following all the instructions above:

http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Contact me on whatsapp 08171855036 for more info.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Required by exotiqueify(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
blackknight:

I'm hoping to build a team of 2-3 writers to assist me on an urgent ongoing article re-writing project.

RENUMERATION AND WORK SCHEDULE:
N250 per article (500 - 600 words)
N500 per article (1000 - 1200 words).

Each writer will be working on a minimum of two articles in 24 hours.

Payment will be made as soon as the articles are approved (checked for flow, grammar, and plagiarism) or as agreed with you. Payment will be made via instant transfer to bank account.

I'll send out new batches to my writers every day depending on the work schedule.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE REWRITING:
I'll be sending you word documents containing the articles you will be working on.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You are expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.
2. If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.
3. You must never change facts, names, dates etc.
4. You must never write in first person singular. Like: I did this or I did that.
5. You are to use Calibri font, size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.

If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, please contact me on whatsapp (08171855036). Then take the test below. If you do well on the test, we're in business and I will be sending your first assignment today.

TEST:
Rewrite the article in this link following all the instructions above:

http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Contact me on whatsapp 08171855036 for more info.

Thanks.

Is this still open?. Do reply. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy!!!! / Pls Do We Have Deck Or Desk Officer In Police? / Hr Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.