Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit (28291 Views)

E-money's Easter Sunday Outfit (Photos) / OMG: Mother-of-one Set Internet Ablaze With Her Sunday Outfit (photos) / Nigerian Mother-of-one Put Full Boobs On Display In Her Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Garbati2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
How much did she buy the rank?
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by obyrich(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na nwutam be this na. Ojuju calabar.
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Franchise21(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cute
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice 1 @ mai signature grin
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
She is very pretty

I don't see it at all but them I'm jaded.
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Dolazee(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oga o
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by dahunsy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Coughs** clear throat# who the bend legs help self
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by seunfape(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Baby Mama.I feel flavour left her because of pride.
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by phaulzoe(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
have always got crush on you Anna
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by ArcToyin(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
musquareni:
Despite sharing these awesome photos, all Anna Banner has to say is:

"Happy Sunday"

She slayed the outfit perfectly cool cool cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHrkprgAD5q
What's gorgeous here?
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by graciabelle: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:
I don't understand, did she take a picture with her twin and why are they both wearing the same cloth? undecided
ur moniker says it all undecided
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Ediss(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
She be like nikenike grin
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by ahahnow: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
visijo:
most beautiful?? Understatement..
overstatement you mean
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Abodunrin07(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
What a damsel
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by fanficgirl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Very ugly
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Arckeen: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na dis kind baby I Dey find
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Jimi23(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is what we call drop dead gorgeous!
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Orikinla(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is this all her life is all about?
While a former UNICAL Campus beauty queen, Franca Aide is the National Coordinator of Girls United Together for Success (GUTS) and championing the education, protection and welfare of millions of girls out of school in Nigeria.
Girls United Together for Success « The State of the World's Children ...
sowc2015.unicef.org/map.../girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy...
Girls United Together for Success (GUTS) wants to be part of the solution to solve the problem of millions of girls deprived of education in Nigeria. UNICEF
https://www.instagram.com/p/8vqxL0pOH3/

Anna Banner's achievement is being the baby mama of a Nigerian singer who also has kids from other intellectually re-tared Nigerian bimbos.
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
lipsrsealed celebrities and black gates lipsrsealed
musquareni:
Despite sharing these awesome photos, all Anna Banner has to say is:

"Happy Sunday"

She slayed the outfit perfectly cool cool cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHrkprgAD5q
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by ventilation: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who wan marry you now Flavor left over ehn, as you fine reach, you dropped out of school, 1st MBGN/ Miss Nigeria wey become baby mama, seems you are not brilliant sef cos your case taya me. So this foto now wetn make we do with am? You don de find customer again, na una way.
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by wizflower(f): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2016
LastMumu:
I don't understand, did she take a picture with her twin and why are they both wearing the same cloth? undecided
Re you from Plato Mrs, its called hmmm, hv forgotten the name but I know what it is grin
LastMumu:
Re you from Plato Mr, its called hmmm, hv forgotten the name but I know what it is
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
wizflower:
Re you from Plato Mrs, its called hmmm, hv forgotten the name but I know what it is ;DRe you from Plato Mr, its called hmmm, hv forgotten the name but I know what it is

You must remember the name o, otherwise! angry grin
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by cent157: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
sure say she don born, #justasking
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by ndubueze92(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
candidbabe:
Dope
Candi. Hwfar long time.
Re: Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit by ladyF(f): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
looseweight:
See bowl leg
Hi... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message / AY And Seyi Law In Throwback Comedy Skit In 2006 / Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.