Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus (2783 Views)

Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus by Elliham6665: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR. SEBI who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: info.drsebiscellfood@doctor.com

THESE ARE THE THINGS DR. SEBI CURES
1 Cancer
2 Hiv
3 Low sperm count
4 Barrenness
5 Hvp
6 Herpes
7 Genital Wart
8 Rare disease
9 Hepatitis
10 Syphilis
11 Diabetes
12 If you want a child..So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email
Contact info.drsebiscellfood@doctor.com for help.
Re: Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus by Oliviaisabella0: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2020
I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Tebor After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Tebor online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348153052125. one thing i love most about DR Tebor is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what i did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. you can also visit him on his websete...https://teborherbalcanter. thank you and god bless you Dr Tebor
Re: Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus by gen902: 5:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Am here to appreciate Dr.Timothy for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 2017 now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one evening i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Timothy curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted on his email address: goodhealthherbalfoundation@yahoo.com, i told him about my sickness and he told me that i will be cured within 3 weeks he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email address;goodhealthherbalfoundation@yahoo.com website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me/ or or text him on his phone number +19194956404.
Re: Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus by Teeneyo(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Cheap scam
Re: Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus by johnnysmith(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
I Want To Appreciate Dr.ALABI for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.ALABI Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.ALABI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr ALABI To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.ALABI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.ALABI Herbal Medicine,His Contact EmailsadDr.Alabiherbalhome@yahoo.com)

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2347015927966 thank you so much DR.ALABI for any kind of informations you can check on me on my whatasapp via +1{810}4982897

(1) (Reply)

... / These Two Fruits Are Good For Men. Which Do You Prefer? +Free Airtime / My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.