Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (1439 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Slideshow Ad / Urgent! Professional Photographer Needed Asap For A Photoshoot / What Does It Cost To Get Into Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by xplora98(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: . by tfcinvests: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
xplora98:
please who has an idea on how much a photoshoot specifically an artcover with good graphical designs will cost?

i can design the art cover for you after the photo shoot

If you're close to Ojuelegba or Ikeja i can refer you to some tight places for photoshoot.

Budget 7k for art cover and around 2k - 5k for photoshoot depending on quantity of pics u want, budget 1,500naira to 2,500naira per pic
Re: . by tfcinvests: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=xplora98 post=47404646]please who has an idea on how much a photoshoot specifically an artcover with good graphical designs will cost?[/q

pm me so i can show you some art cover design works i've worked on recently
Re: . by xplora98(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
tfcinvests:

i can design the art cover for you after the photo shoot

If you're close to Ojuelegba or Ikeja i can refer you to some tight places for photoshoot.

Budget 7k for art cover and around 2k - 5k for photoshoot depending on quantity of pics u want, budget 1,500naira to 2,500naira per pic
can you show me some samples?
Re: . by photoshoot(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Una know say na my name una dey mention since...

Phototshoot, photoshoot, photoshoot .

cheesy

Check my signature please.
Re: . by tfcinvests: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
xplora98:
can you show me some samples?

I am willing to provide you with samples.I have over 50 designs just around my finger for you to see

Pls check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Need Professional Graphic Design? Check This Out...smokingartworks / If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency, Click Here. / Feature More Posts From Graphics Section On Nairaland's Featured Forum Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.