Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? (1744 Views)

The Earth Is FLAT. Discuss! / 21 Overwhelming Images Showing The Effects Of Humans On Earth / Journey To The Core: How Far Down Is The Center Of The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=15pt]Some Think Humans Are More Important Than Other Animal I Say No We Are The Virus!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? by HCpaul(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Purely not scientific. What is the basis of you claim and irregular assertion?? You firstly have to know how scientific theories are derived before any serious scientist can take you more serious here on this intellectual platform.

To know more about your claim, I will penetrate in via some philosophical interrogations.

1. What is virus?

2. How is virus derived??

3. Where do we find virus

4. Is virus the same thing as ignorance?

5. If No 4 is true then can human be a victim??

6. If No 5 is true then what can you do as an isolated scientist or as a team member to provide solution to the problem you discovered??

SCIENCE IS 1% ABOUT DISCOVERING PROBLEM AND 99% ABOUT SOLVING THOSE PROBLEMS DISCOVERED.

No one is known for the problem he discovered but only for the one he solves.

Just saying though.
Re: Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:
Purely not scientific. What is the basis of you claim and irregular assertion?? You firstly have to know how scientific theories are derived before any serious scientist can take you more serious here on this intellectual platform.

To know more about your claim, I will penetrate in via some philosophical interrogations.

1. What is virus?

2. How is virus derived??

3. Where do we find virus

4. Is virus the same thing as ignorance?

5. If No 4 is true then can human be a victim??

6. If No 5 is true then what can you do as an isolated scientist or as a team member to provide solution to the problem you discovered??

SCIENCE IS 1% ABOUT DISCOVERING PROBLEM AND 99% ABOUT SOLVING THOSE PROBLEMS DISCOVERED.

No one is known for the problem he discovered but only for the one he solves.

Just saying though.
Should I say Bacteria Instead??
Re: Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? by HCpaul(m): 1:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Should I say Bacteria Instead??

Ok, apart from the graphical illustration provided, can you please provide a better explanation to serve as an updated version of your claim?
Re: Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:

Ok, apart from the graphical illustration provided, can you please provide a better explanation to serve as an updated version of your claim?
Lemme Ask U Something First How Are Humans Important In The Ecosystem??

(1) (Reply)

Father To Breastfeed Babies In The Near Future. / Blackberry Torch,apple Iphone 3gs,nokia 66001 All Factory Unlocked Box Sealed. / Tech: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.