Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Descendants Of The Four Sons - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Descendants Of The Four Sons (402 Views)

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / The Descendants Of Change (A Poem For Every Nigerian Youth) / Descendants Of The Four Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Descendants Of The Four Sons by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
This story talks about the collective characters of the grand children, great grand children, etc of a man who gave birth to four sons. This story would show how these grand children have lost unity between themselves in general(extended) but may still be united within each nuclear family. Please read, learn and enjoy.
A man had four sons. In turn, these sons had children of their own. The man died in 1960. The four sons died in the coming years. It is now left for the descendants to carry on the name and legacy of the family. It is left for them to be either united or be disunited. It is left for them to be successful in life or fail.
These children, from my humble perspective, aren’t one. In fact, if someone carefully studies them, he’ll/she’ll notice that they’re divided into four. Each quarter for each of the four sons. How can growth occur in the family is there isn’t unity? See how the children behave

Descendants of the first-born
These children have the mindset that so long as their father is the first born, they should be given utmost respect by their cousins. They bring laws into the family without the approval of the others. They never suggest. Truly, by tradition, the children of the first-born should be respected but it seems they’ve taken it to another level. These children want to control all the found heritages of their ancestor.
These children however, still have good attributes. What are some? They have strong unity within themselves. When one is hungry, the others are concerned. Apart from unity, these children are also very organised and arranged. Each child knows what to do at a particular time and everyone knows his/her ranking. I think the love these children have for their grand father motivates them to always fight for and claim the whole family as their own.
My advise to these children is that they should expand their unity to their cousins. Also, they should teach the extended family on how to be very organised. Also, they should allow flow of authority amongst everyone.

Descendants of the second born
These children think that history was mistakenly written and has cheated on the them. They think that their father may have been the first-born so this mindset has made them behave almost like the aforementioned children. These children however, aren’t as strong as the children of the first-born.
The good trait in these children is that they have a deep love towards each other. They’re also united as well but not like the children of the first-born. Apart from love, these children so much believe in each other. If any child plans on starting any business, perhaps this line of business isn’t known, they’ll invest in this child with their money and resources. This has made their lands to develope. A land can only be developed when the people think outside the box.
My advise to these children is that they should extend their love towards the extended family. They should also teach their cousins how to be innovative.

Descendants of the third born
Stubborn children. These children, to me, don’t want to hear anything about the extended family in general. These children think they’re also hated by the extended family as well. They know they have not much authority like the first and second born sons. With this knowledge, i think these children want to form a synergy between the children of the last born and themselves. I really don’t know if they’ll(children of the last born) agree. Now, do these children have love and unity between themselves? Yes. A little i suppose.
Something good about these children is the fast detection of oppression and the way they handle it. These children hate oppression and always fight it. Perhaps, this reason is why they feel like uniting with the children of the last born so they’ll fight oppression together. Oppression from who? Although these children feel hated, they still try to unite and dwell in the lands of their cousins.
My advise to these children is to learn to differentiate truth and perspective. Here’s an example of what i mean: you may walk pass the right part of a car which is colored red and i may walk pass the left part of same car which is colored blue. You said it’s red while i argued and insisted it’s blue. Who is correct? Please know that you aren’t hated but it’s your soft hearted nature that makes you feel you are simply because same gesture isn’t displayed back to you.

Descendants of the last born
Lazy but lucky children. Their father was the closest of all four brothers to their grandparents. This tight relationship made their father to learn the secret places his father kept his wealth and hide his valuable possessions. Although the children of the first born son are trying as much as they can to take all possessions, they can’t because the children of the last born have hidden the most valuabled.The children of the last born, although are affected, aren’t concerned over the activities of their cousins. These children prefer to be alone. These children easily believe people’s stories so they’re easily fooled. The belongings of these children have made them to become lazy
Is there any good unique attribute that is peculiar to these children? No. They’re as disunited as the limits of the word ‘disunity’ itself. They’re as lazy as the limits of the word ‘lazy’ itself. What about love? Well, not all of them hate each other. Some may still cooperate in certain issues.
My advise to these children is to study their cousins and make sure their possessions don’t get in the way of finding their life’s purpose

What actually is the inheritance?
Their grandfather died, in turn, their own father’s died. Their ancestors left them a very big land. Since land can’t be hidden, the children of the first born has successfully taken almost half of it. They’ve used their part for agriculture. They’re good farmers. The children of the second born are building on theirs and developing it everyday. They’ve built firms and industries all thanks to investment into innovation. The children of the third born, although have their own land, prefer dwelling in and development the lands of others. The remaining ones in their lands are still trying in the aspect of development. The lazy children of the last born are waiting for people to develope their lands for them.
My advise to the whole family is that love, unity, organisation, trust and strength are what brings growth. They should all cooperate together and show these attributes. Only this way would the family achieve its goals.

Read more http://basicnaijaneeds.com/the-children-of-the-four-brothers/

Also read very cool posts In the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

WRITERS TO RUNNERS (the Great Transformation) / Syberia. / Tribute To Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.