Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Heyi Just Published A Tutorial On How You Can Get Gtbank Dollar Mastercard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Heyi Just Published A Tutorial On How You Can Get Gtbank Dollar Mastercard (515 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter / We Have Published A New Post: How To Submit Your Website To Top Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heyi Just Published A Tutorial On How You Can Get Gtbank Dollar Mastercard by Tremendouswap(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Heys i just published a tutorial on how you can get GTbank Dollar MasterCard well activated which can be used to shop and receive money online especially for BLOGGERS!!! READ MY FULL TUTORIAL HERE
http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/see-how-to-get-dollar-mastercard-from.html

MEANWHILE READ THIS!

How To Get Dollar MasterCard From GTbank
For you to get the dollar master card or visa card designed by GTbank in Nigeria, you will need to own a domiciliary account which counts it easier for you to obtain it without looking for referee. For those having dollar domiciliary account with GTbank, you can find it easier to apply for the GTbank dollar master card as all you need to do is to visit any of their branch close to you and make a request for the GTbank dollar master card. You will be given a form to fill, just fill the form and submit. Haven filled the form, you will be asked to come pick up the card within a week time.
But as for those who don't have domiciliary account, you will have to follow the below procedures:

For non-account holders, you will need to open a GTbank dollar domiciliary account with the following documents available with you
==> A Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form
==> 2 (Two) Referees (Guarantors) that sill Sign
==> 1 (one) recent passport photograph
==> a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver's License or International Passport or National ID Card
==> Minimum opening balance of $50. This amount goes for those who don't have GTbank domiciliary account. But if you already have domiciliary account with GTbank, then no need for the requirements above as you are eligible to apply for the card. After getting the card you will have to activate it.

How To Activate Gtbank Dollar MasterCard
Activating GTbank dollar MasterCard involves two steps.....PLEASE READ THE FULL TUTORIAL AT http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/see-how-to-get-dollar-mastercard-from.html
Re: Heyi Just Published A Tutorial On How You Can Get Gtbank Dollar Mastercard by bedfordng(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Tremendouswap:
Heys i just published a tutorial on how you can get GTbank Dollar MasterCard well activated which can be used to shop and receive money online especially for BLOGGERS!!! READ MY FULL TUTORIAL HERE
http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/see-how-to-get-dollar-mastercard-from.html

MEANWHILE READ THIS!

How To Get Dollar MasterCard From GTbank
For you to get the dollar master card or visa card designed by GTbank in Nigeria, you will need to own a domiciliary account which counts it easier for you to obtain it without looking for referee. For those having dollar domiciliary account with GTbank, you can find it easier to apply for the GTbank dollar master card as all you need to do is to visit any of their branch close to you and make a request for the GTbank dollar master card. You will be given a form to fill, just fill the form and submit. Haven filled the form, you will be asked to come pick up the card within a week time.
But as for those who don't have domiciliary account, you will have to follow the below procedures:

For non-account holders, you will need to open a GTbank dollar domiciliary account with the following documents available with you
==> A Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form
==> 2 (Two) Referees (Guarantors) that sill Sign
==> 1 (one) recent passport photograph
==> a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver's License or International Passport or National ID Card
==> Minimum opening balance of $50. This amount goes for those who don't have GTbank domiciliary account. But if you already have domiciliary account with GTbank, then no need for the requirements above as you are eligible to apply for the card. After getting the card you will have to activate it.

How To Activate Gtbank Dollar MasterCard
Activating GTbank dollar MasterCard involves two steps.....PLEASE READ THE FULL TUTORIAL AT http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/see-how-to-get-dollar-mastercard-from.html
why do you have to copy my post without giving credit. Pls don't copy any of my contents again without my permission. I would have file dmc report on google for your blog take down but i won't do it but if i go through your blog and i see any of my contents, i will give you 24hours to delete it, if you don't then i will do justice to it
Re: Heyi Just Published A Tutorial On How You Can Get Gtbank Dollar Mastercard by Tremendouswap(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm really sorry for that, but I actually edited the post, I can't just copy and paste a post without using my own initiative. Anyway no pro

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group To LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT[CLOSED] / New Data Plan: Etisalat Unveils 2gb For N1,000 And 5gb For N2,000 / Check Out The Best Bulk Email Software For Your Email Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.