Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now (38883 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More / Ahmed Borodo: A Pilot Who Transports Money For Minister's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by tayooluwole: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
madridguy:
No condition is permanent.
No one knows tomorrow.
I believe one day I will be address as a Senator.
So help me God. Ameen
U self wan shop money ?
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations to him the sky is the limit for us on on earth. Help everyone but do not be decieved by the wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by ogashman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
those who look down on others should pls take note of this.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kakamorufu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Itzurboi:
Bros, i hapi as i see your type on nairaland... i need just 5k only, God bless, shud i pm u 4 bank details
send am naw
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by CosmicJames(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Zambux:
I love that quote 'problems have no root'

Correct girl. That quote speak volumes about the pilot. Truly, greatness is in him and he was able to unleash it.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kakamorufu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
skarlett:

Really? I'm temptd to take you up on your offer...Please don't reject me embarassed
i won't reject u. Ya welcum to ma wrld
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by baum1: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
meltiplexer:

Nothing comes by lucks,the guy must have been dreaming about it and working hard toward his dream. Be positive dreams come true but not easily, Naijabet man say so

Guy I have a divergent opinion.Even the most hard working people got their chance/breakthrough by luck. There are many more hardworking people who haven't gotten the required breakthroughs..In every success, hard work is important, but relegating luck is undermining the position it plays.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Vince77(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
madridguy:

No one knows tomorrow.

So help me God. Ameen

Amen. Pls be a good senator wen d time comes.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by baum1: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
OpinionCounts:
Hey guys, it is not good to treat people nicely just because you dont know what they will turn up tomorrow. Rather treat people nicely with respect because they are HUMAN BEIGNS just like you, they have emotions, challenges, dignity, faults, needs, feel pain and desire love just like you. It doesn't matter if they will turn out to be the dangote's of this world or the shoe repairers of this world, we are all human beings and no matter how rich, influential and educated you turn out to be just remember that you are not more human than the next person by your side even if he/she is a shoe shinner. We were all made from dust and will all return to dust if Christ tarries, so why should dust feel more important than a fellow dust. #myopinion.

Guy, you viewed it from a more general perspective..Nice one, thanks..

What others have said is a subset of your generalised view, and they are not wrong.

Well done for your view!!
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by stubbornman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
*I AM THE NEXT BIG BUISINESS TYCOON*
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by meltiplexer: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
baum1:

Guy I have a divergent opinion.Even the most hard working people got their chance/breakthrough by luck. There are many more hardworking people who haven't gotten the required breakthroughs..In every success, hard work is important, but relegating luck is undermining the position it plays.

I don't believe in lucks,but one time that i known for sure is that hardworking people that use their brain always make it. What make people to be extra ordinary is what they do when other are sleeping, you know just stay inside yours and see maybe lucks will come and meet you. for example will you say Messi and Ronaldo are lucky? they are talented but be still do extra training when other are resting. Naijabet man say so
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kessythegeek(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
never in your life look down on nobody.... Today may be yours but who knows tomorrow might be theirs..... my dad lost his parents at the age of 3...they had nothing... ....am not proud but I go to one of the best varsity here in Nigeria Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
I will serve my constituency diligently. Thanks bro

Vince77:

Amen. Pls be a good senator wen d time comes.

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kakamorufu:
i won't reject u. Ya welcum to ma wrld

Cool. I just want to ask you to vote 'iamkinzlee' for MR Nairaland. When the time comes, I'll mention you. Please say you will embarassed
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by nnamdiosu(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
madridguy:

No one knows tomorrow.

So help me God. Ameen

Amen senator
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by doskie(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
madridguy:

No one knows tomorrow.

So help me God. Ameen
or an English professor. You will be ADDRESSED as an English professor.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wetin concern me with English language?

doskie:
or an English professor. You will be ADDRESSED as an English professor.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Emeka71(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
leofab:
What is he feeling like? He should remember how he started and know that some people are still like him.. He should try and change the world around him and not feeling like God himself..

Help as much people as you can help.. If not for his friends that helped him with uniforms maybe he won't have been in that cork--pit
Rightly stated.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kakamorufu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
skarlett:

Cool. I just want to ask you to vote 'iamkinzlee' for MR Nairaland. When the time comes, I'll mention you. Please say you will embarassed
where will i vote
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Eminentsaint(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kakamorufu:
i am always willing to help anybody i meet that needs it, cos u never knw where u gon meet in the future. Its a small world we live in. Forget d kilometers
"Forget the kilometres" Those are very strong words. I'll keep them smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kakamorufu:
where will i vote

Voting was supposed to commence today but its been moved to next week monday. I'll give you a mention when it starts.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Freiburger(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
How does being a pilot stops one from begging?
A begger is a begger jare.
I can only sense poverty programmed mindset all around.
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kakamorufu(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
skarlett:

Voting was supposed to commence today but its been moved to next week monday. I'll give you a mention when it starts.
skarlett:

skarlett:

okay then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Kakamorufu(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Eminentsaint:
"Forget the kilometres" Those are very strong words. I'll keep them smiley
yeah man. Its sumtin i always remember
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
madridguy:

No one knows tomorrow.

So help me God. Ameen

I'll believe you when your tenses become correct.For now,you're still billions of miles away from your dreams Mr dreamer!
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by morichy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided[color=#770077][/color] God help me to locate the location of my allocation...
Re: Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now by Boyooosa(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
See Why You Should Never Look Down On People Because Of Their Present Condition

This true life story is a lesson that we should treat others with respect and not by the present condition because none is permanent. Kenyan-born maverick businessman -Steve Mbogo shared his encounter his former school friend who used to borrow from the so-called rich kids back in the days. The man was the pilot of the plane he boarded. Read below;

Yesterday as I was traveling, I met a friend who used to borrow school shirts from the "rich kids" when we were in lower primary school. He once said in class that "problems have no roots". As of now he was the pilot of the plane I did board.

This reminded me that,

"Never look down on anyone because of their present situation.

Sometimes the people you look down on today will be the ones you look up to tomorrow.

When things are fine with you, don't treat others like they are insignificant.

A person who is down today can climb up triumphantly over adversities tomorrow.

No one can predict the future... only God knows what tomorrow holds."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-why-you-should-never-look-down-on.html
"problems have no roots". pls, can u expansiate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.