Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? (1414 Views)

How Much Do I Charge For A Cover Art / Music Cover Art Needed In 24hrs. For 5K / Any Graphics Design Intern Vacancy? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by pjamas(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Helllo, graphics designers, don't mind me am coming to beg for this, pardon, I need someone to help me with a graphics for my new song DANFO FEAT YCU under the stable of KASMIM MUSIC GROUP. Prod. By pjamas.
Can you do that for me?
Lemme know if you can do it, the economy is harsh but I can send you recharge card as a thank you for helping me out.
Please, do that for me. Any one?
Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by BJIZZY(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Hw much card yhu go send for me? I'm feeling the economic recession too.. I can draw sumfn up for yhu.
Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by pjamas(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2016
BJIZZY:
Hw much card yhu go send for me? I'm feeling the economic recession too.. I can draw sumfn up for yhu.

Make I wire your line with 500naira recharge.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by Puresolutions: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
pjamas:

Make I wire your line with 500naira recharge.

How can you design album cover even for 4k ?

You go k*ll person 500naira indeed,wen the album come out na free u plan distribute am?
Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by pjamas(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Puresolutions:

How can you design album cover even for 4k ?

You go k*ll person 500naira indeed,wen the album come out na free u plan distribute am?

My brother, I dey look you in 3D

Come to Osun to tell us that....

Every every here na cheap.

How dem dey take dey record?? 5k, I go cun do Grafix of 4k ontop.... Chaiiii... Osun no be like that ohhh. Am just looking for someone to do it for me and I willl appreciate the person with my token am not a badass nah.
Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by Puresolutions: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2016
I was in Osun 2015,i didn't see a broke state,if not for some factors i decided to come to Osun.

You might be where you don't like but try to look beyond it.If you can see the problems where you are,then try to look for solutions out of the problems tht prevails,if not,the consequences are grave sheybi u see those old ppl in Osun? They were all young o.

Be that as it mayi met young men born and bred in Osun didn't even leave they made it in OSUN.I was almost crying when i saw the statuses of these guys.

Bottomline take the bold step not to leave by Osun standards,if you have about 2500 i could easily tell you one or two persons that would help out,but 500naira how much is data to upload,the time to do the design,the other jobs the designer would leave for yours..or you dont see it this way ?

Atleast boiled egg in Osun is good money.. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by erad(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
pjamas:

My brother, I dey look you in 3D

Come to Osun to tell us that....

Every every here na cheap.

How dem dey take dey record?? 5k, I go cun do Grafix of 4k ontop.... Chaiiii... Osun no be like that ohhh. Am just looking for someone to do it for me and I willl appreciate the person with my token am not a badass nah.

Bro, if you'll complain about your broke state and lifestyle please don't attribute it to a whole state.
I am from Osun state and live there, Ile-Ife to be precise and I'm sure not asking for free services up and down.
Whatever I can't afford, I don't venture into so I don't disrespect in the process.
I wait till I can afford it and go for it.
Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Can Any Graphics Designer Help With A Cover Art???? by pjamas(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2016
erad:

Bro, if you'll complain about your broke state and lifestyle please don't attribute it to a whole state.
I am from Osun state and live there, Ile-Ife to be precise and I'm sure not asking for free services up and down.
Whatever I can't afford, I don't venture into so I don't disrespect in the process.
I wait till I can afford it and go for it.
Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Thank you.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gbayiiiii

(1) (Reply)

See What My Friend Did With People's Photos / Pengason Concepts,.. / My Biro Sketch Of Nelson Mendela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.