Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward (1924 Views)

[gospel Music] D Rambo Na Samu / Nollywood Yesterday, Today And The Way Forward / I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by aheadofthem(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I am here with a request which I believe I will meet the right person with the right answer. I am a gospel artiste and I have recorded some of my tracks. I really have blockbuster tracks I am not joking.
I have an album of six tracks now that I intend to release. My songs are being played by some radio stations already, however I want to be guided into the music market fully because I have got what it takes and I am not yet reaping the rewards of my efforts so far. I need three sets of people:
1. If you are a marketer and you are interested in working with a new gospel artiste. whatever your terms are am okay provided you will help imprint my name in the market soonest
2. If you can connect me directly with a marketer that you know or work with. By this I mean you tell me “go to XYZ I have discussed with him about you”. Or maybe you are not a marketer but a promoter and you know how to make a new artiste to be come up
3. If you are looking for a good avenue to invest, I think my music career is one project you can invest on with a handsome reward now and always. I will agree with your terms.
I am looking forward to responses from those who are concerned and who have the answers that I am looking for. If you want to hear some of the tracks just notify me and I will send them to you.

NOTE: Please I know I have been able to say what I need hence I don’t need generic answers like “Go to Alaba, Go to Onitsha, start with radio stations, advertise on music sites etc”. I need responses from the persons I listed above and any other person who has something very meaningful and helpful to tell me. One love.
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by emsco(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
I feel you pain and i know your plight. I will advice you do stuff on your own for now,i know it's hard but when you start making waves record labels will beg for your signature. You have songs on radio which is good,i think you need visuals for your song.pick a good song and shoot the video,people wil get to know you more through that medium and you will be called for shows and event.am a cinematographer/ video director. You can call me if you wanna talk or need my service. 08131501631
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by SurefireFashion: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
I wish u well. U'll surely get there.......(TOP) . . . Bt keep WORKing and PRAYing
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by Marrzy: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
i have this to say,music moves,what do i mean by that,first to answer this let me take you out of gospel music,for this year or let's 5-20 years ago the kind of music made then and now don't sound alike,why was MJ called the king of pop,he change alone with what people want to listern to,do you do the native langage gospel,you will only get the ears of those that hear the langauage.
Now coming back again to gospel you can promote your self,get online post your songs to churchs website,you can even get shows from doing this if you sing well..am a songwriter but don't write gospel,again i like frank ED. Songs why the torch your soul,he makes you feel,cry,and rejoyces,now that is gospel music,again train to sin to the heart not the ear,try a try track with slow words that moves.
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by Originalsly: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Not in the music industry period...but unlike secular music.... with gospel music you have a ready audience... an audience that can put you on the map faster...that audience...your church members. If you can't impress and sell to your church members... then take it as a sign... your tracks are not what you think they are... blockbusters.
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by joshkke(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Hi, like someone said earlier you need a Video or two to push your songs. I was loosely involved in promoting a gospel Artist last year and after we submitted 1000 copies of a promo CD the Alaba marketer still requested for one or two videos. You need that so you can buy good space on a good mixed tape (actually CD). Once the video blows it is easy to get a deal, shows, etc. I know some marketers, and you can find my last video directed for Leo'nel Orji (Zack Orji's son) via the link below. Whatsapp number: 08187245682

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZETimz83vY
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by usaint: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let me have some of your tracks

(1) (Reply)

Death On Set: 5 Movies That Someone Died While Making / Bbnaija: See The Breast Of Cee-cee A 25year Old Who Claimed To Be A Virgin(pics) / Nigerian Animated Web Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.