Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Secret Behind Successful Cassava Farming And P;roduction. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Secret Behind Successful Cassava Farming And P;roduction. (1128 Views)

16 Steps To Successful Cassava Cultivation / Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 / Rabbit Farming And Value Addition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Successful Cassava Farming And P;roduction. by soladel(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2016
I am very happy to be back to this forum, i have been silent for may reasons known to me but with the persuasive messages and advice from many, i decided to back.
Some years back i am preaching Cultivation of Cassava in a commercial way, many took the advice and i know that they will be smiling to the bank now.

What are the steps to take in Commercial production of cassava.

Soil analysis of your land soil: this will allow you to know the fertilizer to be used.
Adequate Land preparation: Three maximum land preparation must be done, i.e 1st plough, 2nd plough and Harrow, for mechanical planting, Ridging if it is manual planting.
Adequate Pre and post emergence Chemical application. Also make sure your chemical is original not fake.
Allow adequate planting spacing, this will allow your population per stand to be ok.

More to come soon.

For further information, call 08033540233 or adelekesola@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Info On Farm Settlement In Ogun State / Hartching Of Catfish Friers / Where Can I Buy Cheap Farmlands (below 100k) In Ogun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.