Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. (795 Views)

Special Offer: I Will Create An Email With Your Company/business Name / Site Engineer Needed In Lagos, 5yrs Experience / Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. by ODAVI(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2016
I seek to add value in any organization that appreciates productivity and rewards passion.

I hold a B.sc in statistics from UNILORIN, a PGD in Business Administration (Noun) a student member of (ICAN).

I have demonstrated strong ability to work in a way that has achieved remarkable performance by meeting and exceeding the customer expectations, creating a frictionless and hassle-free customer experience. Doing all these consistently, has earned me SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD 2015 amongst others.

I am able to work on my own initiative and as part of a team. I have a proven track record of leading different teams in solving operational and customer service problems through problem solving methodology.

I possess a strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process. I have strong passion for training and unlocking potentials in people.

With my initiative, self-motivation and can do approach; I will make a significant contribution and an asset in a new role.

I am presently seeking a challenging role in a supportive organization, offering a long term defined and structured career progression.

Kindly assist to contact me via email davidoyekunle69@gmail.com for a refferal, CV request or likely offer.
Thank you.
Re: Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. by freshyabstel: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
ODAVI:
I seek to add value in any organization that appreciates productivity and rewards passion.

I hold a B.sc in statistics from UNILORIN, a PGD in Business Administration (Noun) a student member of (ICAN).

I have demonstrated strong ability to work in a way that has achieved remarkable performance by meeting and exceeding the customer expectations, creating a frictionless and hassle-free customer experience. Doing all these consistently, has earned me SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD 2015 amongst others.

I am able to work on my own initiative and as part of a team. I have a proven track record of leading different teams in solving operational and customer service problems through problem solving methodology.

I possess a strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process. I have strong passion for training and unlocking potentials in people.

With my initiative, self-motivation and can do approach; I will make a significant contribution and an asset in a new role.

I am presently seeking a challenging role in a supportive organization, offering a long term defined and structured career progression.

Kindly assist to contact me via email davidoyekunle69@gmail.com for a refferal, CV request or likely offer.
Thank you.

Call me, with all sense of humility, I think I can be of help. 08066282625
Re: Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. by jennyswt(f): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
freshyabstel:

Call me, with all sense of humility, I think I can be of help. 08066282625
Smh.. How can someone still seeking for a job(driving) be of help? (no offense)
@op, pls b careful

2 Likes

Re: Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. by STENON(f): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
jennyswt:

Smh.. How can someone still seeking for a job(driving) be of help? (no offense)
@op, pls b careful
Hmmmm, Don't think like that o. Some people do post comments on behalf of another Person e.g family, friends, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. by jennyswt(f): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
STENON:
Hmmmm, Don't think like that o. Some people do post comments on behalf of another Person e.g family, friends, etc.
I'm just concerned. The world is bad my dear. And the most vulnerable ppl r mostly applicants. Op should endeavor to scrutinize any job offer well b4 meeting up with anyone since he's not applying for an advertised vacancy

(1) (Reply)

Ensure Insurance Nigeria Is Recruiting. / Vacancy Urgent Please! / Bank Sales Executive Jobs For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.