Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Primary School Pupils Locked Out Of Their Schools In Rivers State Due To Nonpaym - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupils Locked Out Of Their Schools In Rivers State Due To Nonpaym (572 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Pupils Locked Out Of Their Schools In Rivers State Due To Nonpaym by hardywaltz(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Today on my way to work I noticed most primary school pupils standing outside their gate, initially I tot it was for late coming but I decided to stop in Elekahia and ask why they were outside coz a car nearly knocked down one of the pupil playing by the roadside.

That was when I saw the notice on the gate and was informed that Rivers State Government had not paid the security personnel for over 10 months and that even the teachers have not been paid for 3 months running. The entire school premises was unkempt and over grown with weeds.
The pupils were in the middle of their final term exams.

I left in disbelief.

But it's what Rivers People wanted so I couldn't be bothered. The security men that were at the gate to enforce the lock out kept calling Amaechi's name Wishing he was still the Governor.

Enjoy the 8 years of Chief Barr Nyesom WikeD

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Locked Out Of Their Schools In Rivers State Due To Nonpaym by amaco12(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2016
my role model your blessed,you shall live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour,AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Locked Out Of Their Schools In Rivers State Due To Nonpaym by hardywaltz(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2016
amaco12:
my role model your blessed,you shall live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour,AMEN!!
Every where I go to in ph people call Amaechi's name as duh he were still the Governor.
Those who mocked him are full of regrets

Thief Barr Nyesom WikeD has borrowed a whopping N 119.2 billion and yet cannot pay workers salaries

His Commissioners all of whom he has reduced to Umu Boys fear him like Amadioha Chief priest.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Locked Out Of Their Schools In Rivers State Due To Nonpaym by otokx(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please allow us to enjoy WIKE, he will do a lot for us in addition to what he has already done, Rivers is PDP for life mehn, cheese mehn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Mentality / Facts About Life That One Should Compliment / Scholarship Alert: Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Application This August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.