Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday (1101 Views)

Celebrities At Alahji Wasiu Pasuma 50th Birthday Celebration / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / Adenike Kikelomo-Ajoke Faints At Her 50th Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday by akstrending(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
AIDE CELEBRATES GOV UDOM ON 50TH BIRTHDAY

GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE OF NIGERIA

Personal Assistant to The Governor on General Duties.
50th Golden Jubilee

I want to use this medium to congratulate my Boss, His Excellency Mr. Udom Emmanuel and a World leader at 50.
A leader whose commitment and dedication to nation building cannot be faulted.

I thank God Almighty for his life and I am proud of his passion for Akwa Ibom, Nigeria, Africa and the World at large.

Mr. Udom Emmanuel is a diplomatic and a colossus whose wealth of experience is being tapped by African nations for consolidating the gains of democracy and strengthening institutions.

Happy birthday your Excellency

Mr. Kufre Umoren
Personal Assistant to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State on General Duties.

Re: Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday by asha01: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
akstrending:

AIDE CELEBRATES GOV UDOM ON 50TH BIRTHDAY

GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE OF NIGERIA

Personal Assistant to The Governor on General Duties.
50th Golden Jubilee

I want to use this medium to congratulate my Boss, His Excellency Mr. Udom Emmanuel and a World leader at 50.
A leader whose commitment and dedication to nation building cannot be faulted.

I thank God Almighty for his life and I am proud of his passion for Akwa Ibom, Nigeria, Africa and the World at large.

Mr. Udom Emmanuel is a diplomatic and a colossus whose wealth of experience is being tapped by African nations for consolidating the gains of democracy and strengthening institutions.

Happy birthday your Excellency

Mr. Kufre Umoren
Personal Assistant to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State on General Duties.

Corporate Cleaning
at its best
Anywhere, Anytime, Any day
we deliver world class cleaning services
at affordable price

Call for Demo/proposal
Bassey - 08025796807
E.mail: blkclogistics@gmail.com

Re: Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday by asha01: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
asha01:

Corporate Cleaning
at its best
at affordable price

Call for Demo/proposal
Bassey - 08025796807

Re: Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday by asha01: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=asha01 post=49718203]

Corporate Cleaning
at its best
at affordable price

Call for Demo/proposal
Bassey - 08025796807

Getting a janitorial service company to help you out with cleaning your commercial space can certainly save you from a lot of headaches. Sure you can attempt to maintain the cleanliness yourself, but getting the professionals to do it for you will ensure that you really get to maintain cleanliness through and through.

(1) (Reply)

A Paralyze Man Held Up By His Friends To Kiss His Bride During Wedding! / Stream Your Events Church Services With Streamhall / Sale! Sale!! Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.