Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Delta State Poly, Ogwashi-uku 2016 Post Admission Screening Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Poly, Ogwashi-uku 2016 Post Admission Screening Form (8647 Views)

UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released / UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Poly, Ogwashi-uku 2016 Post Admission Screening Form by charlisco(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, (dspg) 2016/2017 Post Admission Screening Form

This is to inform all interested and qualified candidates that the Screening Exercise for admission into the following NBTE accredited ND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku for the 2016/2017 Academic Session has been scheduled as listed below:

School of Engineering
(i) ND Mechanical Engineering
(ii) ND Welding and Fabrication
(iii) ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(iv) ND Computer Engineering
(v) ND Foundry Engineering
(vi) ND Metallurgical Engineering
(vii) ND Metallurgical Engineering Technology
(viii) ND Civil Engineering Technology

School of Applied Science
(i) ND Computer Science
(ii) ND Hotel and Tourism Management
(iii) ND Statistics

School of Art and Design
(i) ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
(ii) ND Fine and Applied Arts

School of Business Studies

(i) ND Accountancy
(ii) ND Business Administration and Management
(iii) ND Mass Communication
iv) ND Office Technology and Management
(v) ND Banking and Finance
(vi) ND Marketing

ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
(i) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as First or Second choice and scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME,
(ii) candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku but now wish to be considered for admission into the Institution and scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME.
(iii) Only candidates who sat for the 2016 UTME are eligible to apply,
(iv) Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit passes in 5SCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O/L, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language & mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
(i) Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Cash into Delta State Polytechnic. Ogwashi-Uku Account No. 0010761873 at any Union Bank Branch in the country
log on to www.portal.dspgportal.edu.ng after 24 hours then click on ND Application Form, fill in the requested information and submit to obtain your Application ID

REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) Five Credit passes in SSCE (WAFC NECO, NABTEB, GCE O/L)
(ii) One passport photograph
(iii) Original of Purchase Receipt of Screening Form
(iv) Original of UTME Score Slip ( you are advised to get the one that bears your photograph, if you don't have this, click here to get yours.)
(v) Mode of Dressing shall be Corporate

All successful candidates at the 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be required to submit the following documents to the Admissions Officer:
(i) Five (5) recent Passport Photographs.
(ii) Photocopy of UTME Score Slip.
(iii) Photocopy of Purchase Receipt of Post-UTME Application Form.
(iv) Two (2) copies of correctly completed Online Application Form.
(v) Photocopy of Receipt of Acceptance of Admission.
(vi) Photocopy of Examination Results listed on the Application Form.
(vii) Photocopy of Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin.
(viii) Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
(x) Copy of Undertaking from parents/Guardians that the students will be of good behaviour and Character for the period of Stay in the Institution.

CLOSING DATE:
Application close on 15th August, 2016

Signed
Collins O. Onyenwenu
Registrar

(1) (Reply)

Have you Seen These ? [photos] / Our Lady Of Apostles Secondary School Yaba Lagos. / Tips To Achieving Your Dreams In Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.