Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Sexy Girl And The Prof - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Sexy Girl And The Prof (1100 Views)

A Girl And Rev Father / What Do You Call The Girl And The Guy? / The Sexy Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sexy Girl And The Prof by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
A professor was travelling by boat. On their way,these was their conversation!
Professor: Do you know biology?
Sailor: No
Prof: Ecology?
Prof: Zoology?
Prof: Embraceology?
Prof: Epidemology?
Sailor: Not at all

The prof got angry and said what the hell do you know. You will surely die of illiteracy.
One hour later,the boat started sinking.
The sailor looked at the professor and asked, "Do you know swiminology and escapeology from sharkology?
No,came the reply from the prof.
The sailor then replied,"Well that means crocodileogy will eat your headeology and you will dieology with your knowledgeology because of your mouthology!" Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexy Girl And The Prof by yachal: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
LMAO cheesy

Nairaland is home to me

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Spice Up Your Day. / Children Of Nowadays Don Spoil..i Remember Those Days / Very Funny Comedy You Will Love To Watch! Lols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.