Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (35501 Views)

Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration / For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Mightyguy post=47535023][/quote]THANKS...
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Mightyguy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
itzeminent:
Help me check this ooo 66507053IB

Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by olumose001(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
kennyjam:
olumose, i want us to chart better.
08129062529 whatsapp

Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Gr8emmy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
PLS help me check this 66067631CA
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by duchessxino(f): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
agoadiv:
drop your reg number lets check for u and u can also assist me in checking for others by quoting me

goodluck to everyone
...pls help me check for my kid sis 65436932DF
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by niqqa(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls Pls Pls 65831151AC thnks
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Talentuex:

can we still go for the school screening even if our name hasn't appeared on jamb site
Yeah for sure we can still go for screening
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Gentleveks(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Ikanium:
Dear Eke Vivian Chimezirim!!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to IMO STATE
UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, for an Admission Consideration.
Course ESTATE MANAGEMENT
A 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of
ENGINEERING/TECH/ENV.
Kindly proceed to Imo State University, Owerri for
your Screening exercise.
You are advised to visit the Institution's Portal (web
site) for the Screening Date before proceeding.
bros help me check this one 65520426AH THANKS
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Ikanium(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Gentleveks:
bros help me check this one 65520426AH THANKS
Dear Eke Victor Chigozirim sorry you have not been posted yet
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Ikanium(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2016
duchessxino:
Dear Okposio Oghenefejiro Princess sorry you have not been posted yet
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Ikanium(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2016
niqqa:
Pls Pls Pls 65831151AC thnks
Dear Benjamin Tonye sorry you have not been posted yet
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by femmykenny: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2016
IJMB is the way when jamb fails.
Why stress yourself when you can secure Admission without jamb into 200 level in any institution of your choice in Nigeria.
To register for IJMB, visit www.aboutijmb.com
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Talentuex(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2016
androidroot:
Yeah for sure we can still go for screening

OK... a friend and of mine went to the school yesterday. and he said they told him that the screening is oral.. that we should dress coperate.. no bushy hair. or any air styles...

and that they were asking him bout Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Talentuex:

OK... a friend and of mine went to the school yesterday. and he said they told him that the screening is oral.. that we should dress coperate.. no bushy hair. or any air styles...

and that they were asking him bout Ronaldo and Messi
Lol. Kinda current affairs hahaha? This country is funny
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Talentuex(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2016
androidroot:
Lol. Kinda current affairs hahaha? This country is funny

Abi.... the questions can come from any angle
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by 2SWT(f): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Gr8emmy:
PLS help me check this 66067631CA
not posted
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Talentuex:

Abi.... the questions can come from any angle
Who do I blame bro.. I finished secondary school 2011 still here reasoning with Jamb issues.. Is unfair.. If I had fund I wouldn't be wasting my time with them.. #privateuniversity
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by 2SWT(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
duchessxino:
not posted
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by queenethwaire: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
66614142HI ( my jamb reg no ). pls help me check .thanks
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by kozmokaz(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
duchessxino:

help me chk 666615875CA
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Rashelany: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
pls i do i get my reg number?

i lost ma jamb slip and the scratch card and i don't remember my reg number
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by kozmokaz(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=Mightyguy post=47535386][/quote]
help me chk 666615875CA
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2016
It's in Jamb's official website. I tried checking with my phone but I couldn't. The page is blank. Is there a lighter mobile version?
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Fynestboi: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
ademiD:
cc fynestboi , he's a scammer

[img]http://gph.is/1hAWPrm[/img]
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by jaymejate: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
[b]Jamb, Universities and Minister for education are playing with the lives of the so-called leaders of tomorrow and nothing is being done..... They have messed with our heads, Confused our minds and no one to come to our rescue, They come up with different policies every now and then, policies that can only deposit to their pockets, They kept wasting our time, keeping us idle and waiting in our parents house, Tell me is this what we call Education ??Where we toil even with the level of our preparations before we gain admission, is this even an educated society? The Unis insist on milking us, The Government feigned Protecting us, When is this madness gon stop, When will I have my basic right to education, Who will support my campaign, Who will join the league, Who will fight for us, when will our future be certain.... Who will Voice out to this Tyrant in the jungle, Who will talk sense to their heads. They have to know the true gravity of their policies....... Great Nigerian Jambite and Aspirant...... #WhenWillUPostUs #HowAreYouPosting #JambPosting #Don'tBeBias #WeAreTiredofWaiting.,............. Send to every group you can till Prof Dibu Ojerinde see this msg[/b]

Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by LizB2K(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
agoadiv:
drop your reg number lets check for u and u can also assist me in checking for others by quoting me

goodluck to everyone
65923748BJ
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by Major0303(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please help me oooo 65451894GA
Re: Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. by christo2baba: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhen ..i hv been posted

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. / University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office