Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) (48982 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by EvilSeeed: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
fireforfire:

Ur really an EVIL seed. U should be uprooted asap.
Ur comments reek of evil. U must be one of dem

You must be the genius in your family. grin
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by M4gunners: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Welcome to change or should i say one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by isbish(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Terrible.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
the world is watching. Islam and peace is just like SOUTH KOREA AND NORTH KOREA.

check out my youtube comedy channel: https://m.youtube.com//UCg9zy1zX7ox1t4CD2tzDRUA
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956550_fbimg1468245337758_jpeg73d609c27aaa3e9ffcb622fd32341fb6

MTCHEEW!

She was intolerant herself.
she was intolerant? please what really transpired that could justify her killing?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by EwejeOyewole(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:
Her killing can never ever be justified...I agree

[size=18pt] But talking about religious tolerance, can we do something about the use of MegaPhones from street to street...for crying out loud, it does not make sense.[/size]

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

So, if the local imam had said..."chase that woman away"...he was only acting by instincts. But who ever thought of stabbing her has transgressed.

Enough of this street to street evangelism via MegaPhones...it makes no sense...the JW use pamphlets and magazines...that's more reasonable

And again, her killing cannot be justified.

So Muslim that are using megaphone to call for prayer should stop too? Did she force Christianity on any one by preaching? Don't you hear D.J play music loudly than people preaching.... I stay close to a mosque and I hear there noise, I still remember the last day of Ramadan was vigil starting from 10pm.. I think you are religion intolerant too...

8 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
fireforfire:
What are u blabbing ?
don't mind yaba left tenant abeg

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Innomach(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
With the recent dimension the fanaticism has taken, the government should watch it because this is likely going to be a trend. Those preachers should be wise. You don't have to force your opinion and beliefs on people that are not interested.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wakeup call for christian leaders...
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by MicroBox: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dreal11247:
The level of fanaticism in the Islamic world is escalating on daily basis. Unfortunately, Christians are the sacrificial lambs. The President has succeeded in Islamising and northernizing our security system. This makes it possible for them to play smart on Nigerians. When they stage manage arrest and the next moment, the culprit is on the street causing more harm. Sanusi is a Royal Father today. His atrocious past can never be covered. Nigeria is into a fraudulent Islamic marriage with Saudi Arabia and co. Our coexistence actually needs to be renegotiated. The confab report cannot be swept under the carpet. How many Muslims have we ever read being brutalized by Christians? I could still remember of a revelation that came through a Redeemed Pastor than Muslims were plotting to take over the country with the assistance of Christians. I pray that Osibanjo, who is a Redeemed Pastor should not be used to achieve that purpose. Christians, it's time for serious prayers and action.
Mumu post.... you even have much time to type rubbish,,, list the atrocities committed by Sunusi and how Nigeria is being islamise
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by marvelous000: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

[size=18pt] But talking about religious tolerance, can we do something about the use of MegaPhones from street to street...for crying out loud, it does not make sense.[/size]

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

So, if the local imam had said..."chase that woman away"...he was only acting by instincts. But who ever thought of stabbing her has transgressed.

Enough of this street to street evangelism via MegaPhones...it makes no sense...the JW use pamphlets and magazines...that's more reasonable

[size=13pt]
I'm just curious; don't you have a sick feeling that your brain is empty?
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by NCP: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
This is no Brainer.

Would this single protest stop religion extremists atrocities? No!

So what would curb it? Education! And in these order below.

1 Ban of religion teaching in schools.

2 Emphasizing/Teaching more on morals and conscious self discovery/awareness.

3 Regulating of religious activities such as unwarranted religious holidays, noise pollution from religious centres.

4 Teaching more of science, psychology and philosophy.

And after that, let's see if anybody would murder his fellow man because of mere conjectural and fairytales religion

OR

Let's see if anybody would be willing to strap a bomb on themselves and blow themselves up for 7 virgin reward.

Conclusion- I may be wrong but to people who already fall victim of religion indoctrination but then again, For those with liberal and rational minds, I just made points worth of experimenting on for the growth and peaceful co-existence of humanbeing in Nigeria and the world at large.

What about the Armies of Almajiri that refuse Education? Remember, Book is Haram.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Built2last: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

Let us learn to respect each other's faith.

But again, her killing cannot be justified.

oga,

please comment on the Islamic megaphone facing my window that wakes me up every 5am.

I have tolerated me. why then should they kill my sister for a one off event

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Jobabori(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
This should be a sad moment for Christians. It should not be trivialised with politics as some IPOB men are doing here. In the early days of Book haram attack, churches and christian gatherings were their main focus. GEJ, a Christian was the president by then. Later when money was made available to buy arms to fight Book haram, he diverted the money for his presidential campaign. The Christian towns of Michika, Mubi, Madagali,Askira and others were overwhelmed by BH. Christian and Muslims with their properties were destroyed while GEJ was happilly sharing the money meant to fight them for his campaign through Dasuki. Wickedness is not a property of a person, political party or religion body. It is in the heart of men. The martyr of the deaconess should not be politicised. As a believer in Christ we know where she is now. It is painful to us as human but I am sure the angel have giving her a befitting welcome like those of other Martys like Apostle Peter, Stephen, Paul and others. May the Lord console her family.

4 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by oyeludef(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

Wat are you saying? So one shouldn't be free to practice d tenets of his/her religion again as we all know that evangelism is a core part of Christianity nd will u also stop d Muslim from doing their usual prayers? If u talk about noise, den will u also stop those that play music in their shops both commercial nd residential areas? You are at liberty to listen to wat is being preached or not.
U r d hypocrite here

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by olsmade(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Y'all clamoring for violence - you are no better than the assailant(s). One person or a group of people killed a defenseless woman likely as a hate crime and the first thing is that Islam is responsible. How about you charge law enforcement to root out and deal with the criminal to the full extent of the law instead of sensationalizing volatile issues like this and worsening the already tense security situation in the country. Do you for one second think that Islam endorses stupid killing of innocent people, talk less of a woman? If you do, you should educate yourself and purge yourself of your ignorance.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Angrymode: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Too angry to write anything useful lipsrsealed
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by CACAWA(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Built2last:

oga,

please comment on the Islamic megaphone facing my window that wakes me up every 5am.

I have tolerated me. why then should they kill my sister for a one off event
no killing is justified. But abt the megaphone ...don't churches have it louder?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
kingarizona1:

Are you confused!!??

He was only reminding us of the popular slogan which was being recited by most yoruba leaders during the election campaigns.

Take your mind back...during the era of GEJ, these mindless killings never occurred. The only menace we were facing as a nation was that of Boko Haram and we all know those who were sponsoring it because now "they" are in power, BH has relocated to Benue, Niger and Cameroon.

The warning was very clear for people never to vote for a religiously-bigoted minded old man but the SW preferred to do that thinking it was to the detriment of Ndigbo.

I symphatize with the victim and her family but she and this her "banner-protesting" brother most likely were among those who need "CHANGE" simply because they are from SW and the running mate of their candidate is supposedly a "PASTOR" in their church!

Now the CHANGE IS HERE and she got a dose!

SAI BUHARI CHANTERS...#DealWithIt

7 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by 4stylz: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is one thing about we Nigerians ; we are not our brother's keeper , can't people just join him ? If it was abroad you will see people protesting with him and opening a fund me account for the family

It's none of our buisness in Nigeria becos every family for themselves, we also forget it can as well happen to anyone.

RIP to a woman of God, May He grant you eternal rest...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by CACAWA(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
olsmade:
Y'all clamoring for violence - you are no better than the assailant(s). One person or a group of people killed a defenseless woman likely as a hate crime and the first thing is that Islam is responsible. How about you charge law enforcement to root out and deal with the criminal to the full extent of the law instead of sensationalizing volatile issues like this and worsening the already tense security situation in the country. Do you for one second think that Islam endorses stupid killing of innocent people, talk less of a woman? If you do, you should educate yourself and purge yourself of your ignorance.
like i said...The Jehovah Witness do this same evangelism in a very modest way...don't you see them?

Let us encourage peace and not provocations...
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Dreal11247: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
MicroBox:

Mumu post.... you even have much time to type rubbish,,, list the atrocities committed by Sunusi and how Nigeria is being islamise
Google the killing of Gideon Akaluka and you will see yourself.
As you reacted like this in cursing me, you shall die the same way all these people are dying.

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by CACAWA(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
I'm just curious; don't you have a sick feeling that your brain is empty?
[/size]
I am used to abusive words, I'd be surprised if you tried to be moderate in your response
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by oyeludef(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
This is no Brainer.

Would this single protest stop religion extremists atrocities? No!

So what would curb it? Education! And in these order below.

1 Ban of religion teaching in schools.

2 Emphasizing/Teaching more on morals and conscious self discovery/awareness.

3 Regulating of religious activities such as unwarranted religious holidays, noise pollution from religious centres.

4 Teaching more of science, psychology and philosophy.

And after that, let's see if anybody would murder his fellow man because of mere conjectural and fairytales religion

OR

Let's see if anybody would be willing to strap a bomb on themselves and blow themselves up for 7 virgin reward.

Conclusion- I may be wrong but to people who already fall victim of religion indoctrination but then again, For those with liberal and rational minds, I just made points worth of experimenting on for the growth and peaceful co-existence of humanbeing in Nigeria and the world at large.
This is exactly what guys like winner01 has been saying in d religious section. Athiest are the most intolerant of all. The havoc fat av been committed by ppl like you in history is geometrically more dan dat committed by islam nd even Christian combinef
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by freetongue(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
It is provocatively disheartening the brutish murder of deaconess Eunice Olawale during her morning evangelism in Kubwa, Abuja. Since the Imam has confessed of ordering his boys to chase the woman, but they personally decided to murder her. What investigation is police planning again, having arrested the imam and five of the boys? I think legal prosecution according to the law ought to be the next action. Based on previous plethora cases like this, I am afraid that this case will be bury after few months without justice for the victim and the law. Premises abound to concludes that justice on cases like this are elusive in Nigeria. However, it is high time for Government to know, if injustice and impunity goes on among the northern muslim, an eye for an eye will be a developing phenomenon. Of what use is tolerance for intolerant people of northern extraction, of what importance is peace for northern lovers of violence, of what peaceful coexitence with those who doesn't want it, what is the rationale in tolerating people, who will murder you tomorrow, whose appetite are only satisfy with innocent people's blood on the bases of misapplying and misunderstanding their religion. Most annoying is the defence and heroic attention given to the murderer by both followers and leaders of the religion even those in government by northern people. If new testament of Holy Bible didn't permits eye for eye, old testament will be selfishly utilized! Most time, tolerance and meekness doesn't solve issues! Christianity is not stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
NCP:

What about the Armies of Almajiri that refuse Education? Remember, Book is Haram.
If Government in its power consider it illegal for parents and Guidance preventing their wards from acquiring education and bound to face consequences, would it work or not?

If Government enlightens their traditional rulers to conscientize their religious subject to go back to class for the betterment of a good Nigeria, will it work or not?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Guyman02: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Watch how the AFONJAs in the West, mock him lipsrsealed

Afeniferes are having the last laugh cool

It seems that everything that Afenifere warned the Yorubas and the country about beofore the last election has come to past. All that they said about Buhari and nepotism is happening; its unfortunate we failed to listen to some of our elders who meant well for the country.

4 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by chuose: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=15pt]But Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned us about this, saying APC has an Islamic agenda.

Una hear no.

Well Redeemed don fool all of una.

So suffer am.

Listen to Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warning he made 2014, yet RCCG through lust led u all astray
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

4 Likes

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by BigBizzy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
LEAFLET:
It's really cruel world we live in... I live in the midst of hausa's here in abuja and eat and dine with them but still I know it's not true love.. Still very careful even after 15 years of coexisting together.. It's unfortunate how religion is a very big deal for these guys.. Sorry bro for your loss!!!

shine ya eye oh..
focus!
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by jeje123(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
IGBAACHI:
Brother, her soul is sure resting in peace, and the killers are already suffering. But bros eh!!!, na this your shoe you go carry re-negotiate Nigeria? No vex with me sha.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by oyeludef(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
olsmade:
its not about what anybody thinks its about wat actually happened nd jas been verified. The imam sent d boys after her. If he hadnt been teaching dem violence, why did dey violently kill d woman?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Guyman02: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
LEAFLET:
It's really cruel world we live in... I live in the midst of hausa's here in abuja and eat and dine with them but still I know it's not true love.. Still very careful even after 15 years of coexisting together.. It's unfortunate how religion is a very big deal for these guys.. Sorry bro for your loss!!!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. I have Muslim friends but I keep away from any discussion that mentions Islam while we are together. I learnt my lesson the day I told one that I read from the internet that Mohammed married Aisha when she was just 6 years old, they way he reacted put some fears into me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.