Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY (1427 Views)

SEO Lessons From Google’s John Mueller / How Do You Receive Funds From Google/youtube ? / How To Manage the Sudden Disappearance of a Website from Google SERPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by CpaWealth: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
How to Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY - A Step-by-step Guide

Ever since google banned me for invalid clicks, I have been using this ultimate guide to get unlimited adsense accounts. Losing Adsense account is a nightmare for me as I'm a 6 digit Adsense earner. This guide will surely help you to get an Adsense account in no time.

Here is the SECRETS to get back your Adsense account if you got banned.... works on 2016

This is the scenario, your AdSense account got banned, you created another one, and then you got suspended again. I have been there. Don’t waste your time on trying things you don’t know whether will work out or not. You are certainly not alone.

There are thousands of people out there who have tried the same method and nothing really happened. Perhaps, you thought of doing stuff which you know is illegal and against Google AdSense’s regulations.

Once you have gotten this eBook, you are 20% unbanned from adsense. What you need to do is to execute all the steps provided in this eBook and you will get unbanned again, and you can KEEP repeating this process to create UNLIMITED amount of adsense account to retain your passive adsense income monthly. For example you might be earning more than 10k per month, and you got banned from adsense. It is a BIG loss! This eBook can help you to get back your adsense income ALMOST INSTANTLY!

This amazing ebook is now available for a token 2k
To get it -->> 0 8 0 6 6 1 9 0 3 3 0

Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by mokoshalb(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
When the eBook is free, post it on nairaland...since its still paid, go to fiverr...

I bet you, the rate of scam here won't let you sell a unit...
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by CpaWealth: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
I will post it to fiverr but I think Nairalanders and Nigerians need it more
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by mr2kay(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
mokoshalb:
When the eBook is free, post it on nairaland...since its still paid, go to fiverr...

I bet you, the rate of scam here won't let you sell a unit...
you are very true bro
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by mokoshalb(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
CpaWealth:
I will post it to fiverr but I think Nairalanders and Nigerians need it more
yea they all need it, but the word SCAM goes a long mile than you may think...
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by Interesting15: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
mokoshalb:
yea they all need it, but the word SCAM goes a long mile than you may think...
grin grin
Op, didn't you see that the cover of your 'ebook'said "updated in 2013"? I mean, we are in 2016!!!
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by CpaWealth: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Interesting15:

grin grin
Op, didn't you see that the cover of your 'ebook'said "updated in 2013"? I mean, we are in 2016!!!

What is there is applicable in 2016
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by Interesting15: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
CpaWealth:

What is there is applicable in 2016

See my bro, I didn't intend doing this before - but changed my mind.

I don't know if you are a scam or not, but take my advice close to heart.

Nairalanders aren't fools. You can actually make lots of money selling your info products to nairalanders. But they have to endorse you first. You can't just come from nowhere and claim anything.

Build a relationship with nairalanders first. They will gladly pay you for your products. How can you build the relationship? Think about it.

God bless you.
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by EntclassBlog(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
This guy. You made mention of unlimited AdSense account.

How many accounts have you? Have you followed the steps to get unlimited adsense account?

Be honest.
Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ole.
U go tif eBook online... Recycled the cover.
Now u wan con sell am here chai

1 Like

Re: How To Get UNBANNED From Google Adsense INSTANTLY by emmyw(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerians Want To Make Money But Won't Border About The Strategies, How Do You Except Me To Pay For This Without Seeing Testimonies And The Excerpt Of The Content? Learn How To Market Your product Bro, Research Well And Solve People's Problem, You Will Get Paid For It

(1) (Reply)

Earning With Free Hosting / Whatsapp Won't Be Free In Time To Come. To Start Charging For Adds And More. / Payment Received US Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.