Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need To Know How To Build A Web Layout(template) Using Photoshop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Know How To Build A Web Layout(template) Using Photoshop (634 Views)

The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Table For Layout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know How To Build A Web Layout(template) Using Photoshop by lejandro: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
I need to Know How to Build a Web Layout or Template Using Photoshop anybody to teach me or guide me I'll appreciate it or supply me with Ebooks on it. I need it desperately
Re: I Need To Know How To Build A Web Layout(template) Using Photoshop by quadrillio(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
I need to know your level of graphics, so that I'll not start sounding like a magician or story teller,

wen u reply then I know where to start.

SAFE
Re: I Need To Know How To Build A Web Layout(template) Using Photoshop by lejandro: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
I only Know minimal about photoshop I use fireworks and I am very good at it but I know photoshop is more complex and it is better in quality dat is why I need it. The little things I can do are clipping mask, Layer mask,Cropping and Trimming images, and fading masked images that is all pls I will really appreciate it if u can help me out, I don't mind if u can send ebooks on it(How To Build A Web Layout(template) Using Photoshop) to my box nicknicoles@yahoo.com that is if u have thnks very much for ur attention.

(1) (Reply)

Settings Required / Website Review For Improvement / Lots Of Visitors To Your Blog Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.